Fear

Screams and terror filled the air, people were gripping against their chest then dropping down dead unknowingly. In just a blink of an eye ,dead bodies laid on the ground ,and many explosions came along .

Four children along with one who was unconscious being carried on the back ran through the streets crowded with dead bodies ,their hearts were pounding watching as people who managed to survive longer staggered towards them all fours vomiting blood violently before they slowly drifted to the jaws of death .

The children continued running towards a small orphanage centre then hearing an announcement that was spread throughout the area "This is a warning .Due to foolish human a deadly virus has spread .Unfortunately,the human race will perish"

A blond haired child rushed up the stairs together with he other four ,opening the door to find a lifeless body and a mousy haired girl who was in shock "Mika ,the director has..." She said being interrupted my Mika "Yu.look after everyone ! Director ! Director ! "Yuu, the boy with jet black hair and green eyes stood with astonishment watching Mika screaming with anger .

"However, we know that the virus does not infect the children's thirteen and younger .Therefore ,we,the direct unit of the Third Progenitor ,Krul Tepes ,will start the 'protection'of the children of this district ."

"Big brother Yu... "said a child holding tightly onto Yuu as all of them stood petrified looking at the door

A man clothe in a dark coat mysteriously appeared at the window ,then just with the tip of his finger the glass shattered and the door opened with another man glaring at them with long sharp fangs .Trapping the children in the corner with no where to run

Sorry if the story was short I hope you like it :)

Note that there will be some changes in the character 's profile so please bear with me :/