Test

4 years later

Mika's POV

I laid my head upon my desk ,turning towards the opening window where the scenery reveals destruction of cities and houses that has crumbled to ashes .

Whats the point of studying in school where intelligence won't even be used for combat ?I sighed

As soon as class had ended I scooted off to the classroom alley ,then swooping down to a nearby exit only to grab a knife that was hanging behind the door and proceeding towards the roof top where no one would find me .

I stood at the roof gazing hard on the weapon that was white with fine gold lining decoration for the handler and translucent navy blue blade

I wonder when Guren is coming to train me ... I need to enhance me skills badly now that I wanted to kill all the vampires for you Yuu . "Hey Mika sorry if I'm late I had to bring this annoyance along ."A grave familiar deep voice came from behind ,I turned noticing a Guren , the tall well dressed man with jet black hair wearing a black uniform with blood red outlines .

Beside him was a girl ,same age as me ,the wind blew and my skin prickled as I slid my knife into my back pocket ,the girl had light purple hair with emotionless brown eyes that stare through the souls of the dead .

"Since you want to get into the Vampire Extermination Unit ,I need to test you on some ...things and here my .... assis-tants.. Shinoa Hiragi "Guren looked at me and stood there stationary

"I wish you never come Shinoa "He said

Shinoa grin "Well you two may begin I'll just sit here and watch "

Shinoa's POV

Guren cracks his knuckles walking straight towards Mika without any hesitation ,he tries a punch and Mika ducks .

Guren kicks Mika in the gut while he stayed down ,throwing him into a fence and began to bash his head against it ,followed by a few quick jabs and flinging him into the corner , the back of his neck was shining with sweat .

He dodges another punch ,slipping around Guren and kicking him hard in the back but he grabs hold of the leg and threw him away .Mika lurches forward and turns .

I reminds me when I was younger ,I read a book about bears ,how they would attack you by standing on its hind legs with its paws outstretched .That is how Guren looks now .He charges at Mika,grabbing his arm so he can't slip away ,and punches him hard in the jaw .

I watched the light left Mika's eyes ,which are pale blue like the sky.All the tension falls from his body.He slips from Guren's grasp ,dead weight ,and crumples to the floor .I sighed ,already the fight was obvious who was going to win .

"Eh Mikaela given up already ,didn't you promise already that you would defeat all vampires for you family ?"He smirked ,a hand reached towards him and grabbed his legs

"I will thats why I'm not giving up "Mika hissed ,pulling Guren's uniform and putting his whole weight towards him as he fell .

I saw determination in Mika's eyes as he swung behind Guren locking his throat, however Guren was strong and experience .He lifted himself and pressed his weight onto Mika forcing him to take a impact on the ground and finally getting back to his stands while Mika slowly peels off the ground

"Well I guess physical strength won't matter for you ,bu- " Mika interrupted

"No... no I need to get in it's the only thing I could do to repay them please ..."Tears swelled up Mika's eyes

"Sigh** You should let me finish my explanation .I'll let you in if you can do this one favour ,to get rid of the loneliness and past ,by doing so you can get proper teamwork and it is by..."

"Making a friend "

Well here another another I did , not that well written since this is my first time writing a fight sense .And if you enjoy or willing to support this story please vote,comment for more regular updates :) Hope you have a nice day ahead !