6

"I just really desperate to join the Moon demon company ...to seek revenge for my sis ."Yoichi added

"I see, so she's been killed by vamp- .I'm sorry "

BOOM

For a heartbeat I hesitated ,I spun around to see a massive explosion from behind ,flames and pinch-black smoke started to rise ,myriads of students were running for their lives .
"This is an emergency ,a message for students and faulty members ,a vampire from the near biological research center has escaped .Please remain calm.
Please note that vampire regain their energy and strength by drinking blood ,please do not approach if your see it"

Soon in seconds I was sprinting towards the building ,I turned into deaf ear when Shino warned me .

Third POV

Mika lowered himself to his calves ,slowly approaching towards what seems like a commotion in one of the classroom .His sense were practically screaming at him that he should attack now without scanning the classroom ,save me the voice that Mika unmistakably heard just as he creeped into the classroom .The air was radiating with unease ,something somewhere in him wasn't right .He shook his head then staring up ,before him was a light-rose coloured hair vampire with it's mouth wide open nearly sinking it's fangs on an unconscious girl that was laid on the ground .

He paused , already the urge of having to throw the knife at the vampire overwhelmed him ,immediately pulling out the gun which aimed directly at it.The vampire hissed ,blooded was smeared all over it's face .Mika's blue eyes focused on the vampire as it dodged the knife he had thrown ,backing away from the unconscious girl .His heart was racing ,sweat was dripping down his forehead , throwing his attention to the knife that was implanted into the ground then again regaining his focused back onto the vampire ,he shot a few more times .

The vampire backed away from the girl ,it's eyes were following Mika's . 

Mika's POV

What should I do now .. I thought ,suddenly noticing a tiny head peeking through the door and staring  at me  It's Yoichi . I gave him a signal, focusing my eyes on the knife that was stuck rooted on the ground before nodding my head .

I sprinted towards the vampire firing my gun at it 

Yoichi POV

I watched as Mika shot forward towards the vampire firing the gun with all his might ,while the vampire barely evaded it.

Moving so fast it looked like teleportation ,No time to waste I shifted myself slowly towards the knife that was stuck to the ground and pulling it out without any hesitation .It hasn't spotted me yet what should I do now I thought, beads of perspiration flowed down my cheeks and cold shiver went through my spine

I turned glad that Mika was with me- my smile vanished instantly ,to see Mika flying towards the wall and barely having enough strength to pull himself up 'You dirty bastar-' before even finishing his sentence the vampire clawed Mika but he reacted fast which barely the attack was a hair breadth to the heart .

But the vampire pinned him down and held it's hands over Mika's throat suffocating him ,I summon every bit of strength I had clinging onto the knife like it was my life and swung it onto the vampire .

It feels like cutting through a piece of paper ,could've I have missed it ? I opened my eyes to see blood splattered all over the classroom ,my jaws drop and ear piercing screams echoed through the school . 

A vampire's head  laid flat on the ground it looks asleep even though it's eyes were wide open ,'this is it I finally killed one ' I grinned ,somehow it made me feel relieved ...

Sowwy for the long absent D: Just realised it been almost more than 2 months now //slapped 

And also the fact that I just a very short story too ,but I'll do my best to write more daily :)

except that my examinations are heading it's way towards this term cries**

Hope you enjoy !