Part 8:

"Mika ! Wake up ya dum dum " I peeked through the warm soft blanket , only to notice a hand extending out towards me and small chubby faces that surrounded me. "Sorry ,I slept too late again "I yawned " You always said that , but today is the last of the special day remember ?"Yuu spoke softly through my ears Oh yeah we are bringing the little ones out for some exploring today for the first and the last time  ,oh no cough... cough . I placed my hand over my mouth ,"Damn you have a fever .To think that this is a perfect day to go out  together"Yuu sighed as he ran his hands over my forehead .

"Well it seems like we can't go exploring today " the shining bright light that the little ones had in their eyes became dull. "It's okay you can go without me .Sniff ...sniff**" I forced a smile ,I didn't want them to be upset . "But we really want to explore with everyone , even with you Mika " the little ones grinned . "you know it seems that Mika is only having a cold , why don't we help by warming him up !" They huddled in a circle to discuss , then immediately they  each grabbed a handful of blankets they found and wrapped me up into a round ball . 

"this isn't going to work" I struggled to let myself free ,but each layer of blanket only got thicker and thicker until I can barely wiggle out. "We really need to go today Yuu , it's only the first and last time we ever get a chance to look at the natural green grass and the beautiful night sky and sunset." I tightened my fist , then emerging out from the mountain of blankets I stood on my two feet "Don't worry guys I'm all recovered from that cold ! Come on lets go " 

"No no you can't Mika , you really have to rest ." Yuu led me back to my bed and covered me . "Then why don't we do it tomorrow ,but secretly you know " Unable to withhold the sense of guilt that flushed through me , I spat out the remaining ideas I had in my head . "But if we get caught ,we can really land in huge trouble you know ." Yuu said . 

"It's okay ,I owe you guys one .I'll protect you !" I said 

"You're a liar "soon the grinned I had plastered to my face had been easily torn off .

"You didn't even protect us Mika , you just let everyone die so that you can escape that place and grant your safety for yourself ." The surrounding of once  clustered with beds turned into white  marbled flooring that has been painted with blood .Before a word could escape out of mouth , the same hand that had extended to me before for help ,have now been grabbing my throat and suffocating me .

"And now you expect yourself to repeat the same thing by making new friends and sharing laughters and tongues ,and then stabbing them behind and let them die for your sake . But never mind that anymore ,it's best if you have never existed . Bye bye now" my vision turned dark and I soon woke up , face planted on the pillow which made me unable to breathe properly . But nothing had concerned me except for salty tears that fell down on my cheeks .