information 

So can skip this chapter because it's basically just history and most of it will be talked about in the story in detail

Kaida:
Her full name is Kaida Yukika Izanami. She is the daughter of Kazuko Izanami and Akihito Ito and she is the only heir to the Dark Throne.

appearance: She had blonde hair and blues eyes until her 5th birthday. That day she got white hair and purple eyes. After that day she has the ability to change her hair and eye color from blonde to white hair and blue to purple eyes.

jewelry/accessories: She has this necklaces at was
given to her by her mother it has 2 dragon on it and it said that is something outside of the Izanami blood wore the necklace they would be cursed until the necklace was given back. And the necklace also has 2 dragons living in it and they are both there to take care and protect their own. This is how the necklace would look like. (Imagine it's one piece)👇

She also has earrings her dad give her

She also has earrings her dad give her. They run in her dad's clan and have been passed down generation though generation for thousands of thousands of years. The earrings look like this 👇

Age: 12 (same as Killua and Gon)

Birthday: December 12

height: 5'1 at the age of 12

Powers: She is a very talented Nen user, her Nen ability is called "limitless" Her Nen ability allows her to make and use any Nen ability she has seen, heard of, or she can make one up. She also has magic she got from her mother, she can use any spell she has seen, heard of, or she can make a new spell up. She also has all the Izanami abilities and she also has breathing styles.

Nen category: Centralist (Credits to HelenaSagario for the name) this means she has full Control of every category.

Skills: At a very young age Kaida learned how to cook very delicious foods and she also learned how to Sew. She is a very good singer and dancer. And she is a natural at gymnastics and she is also very flexible. She also has very good senses, her best senses are hearing and smell. If she focuses she can hear even the quietest of sounds from 500 miles away (804.672 kilometers away), even without focusing she can hear quiet sounds from 300 miles away (482.803 kilometers away). And for her smell, she can scene smells over 500 miles away. She also has a very hard head like Tanjiro she can even break bones with her head alone. And she also has a very good memory, she can remember thing from when she was a baby fully even when she was teenager. And also very good in swordsmanship and maritales.