Chaper 2: Mommy..?

A/N: Sorry for the slow updates y'all but here's another chapter hope you enjoy!

Kaida's POV:
After an hour of sleeping I woke up, I looked around again to see if there was anything new. I found my dad sleeping on a chair to my right, I mean can I blame him I just had a little fiasco myself. I wait a few minutes before a lady with a maid dress, and ash brown hair in a bun comes in.

 I wait a few minutes before a lady with a maid dress, and ash brown hair in a bun comes in

(this is how the girl looks like)
"Your mastery Sir Akihito" The lady says.
I can see she is trying to wake Daddy up. As soon as she says that Daddy Spring's up to look at her.
"Oh Hello Alli, how may I help you?" Daddy asks while looking at her.
"Your majesty Sir Akihito Her majesty, Queen Kazuhiro is awake and is rested and because of this she is ready to see you and Her majesty Princess Kaida" She says in a serious yet calm and kind tone.
"Alright thank you for telling me Alli can you please take me and Kaida over to Kaz" Daddy says back to the girl, I guess her name is Alli.
"Of course your majesty I shall take you both to her." Alli response.
We wake her a few minutes in this big hallway with lots of doors. At one point we go though a door to find a lady in a bathroom rode, long white hair and purple eyes, laying on a bed.

(This is how she looks like sorry this was the only one that worked imagine she is laying down on a bed)

(Here's a picture of Kazuhiro in general)

As soon as me and Daddy get in the room Alli goes right next to the door and bows.
"Your Majesty Queen Kazuhiro, His Majesty Sir Akihito and Her Majesty Princess Kaida are here as you requested." Alli says still bowing down.
"Thank you Alli you shall take your leave now" Says the lady in a kind and sweet voice, I think that's my Mommy.
"Aright your Majesty I shall take my leave" Alli says that as she springs upwards from her bow and leaves the room.

Kazuhiro POV:
After Alli takes her leave I look at my husband as he stands there with our child.
"Come here and take a sit daring, also give me my child" I say as I reach my hands out to grad my sweet baby girl.
"I'm coming and her you go" Says Akihito as he hands over our daughter.
I hear little giggles coming from her tiny smile as I hold her in my arms.
"So you think this is funny huh Kaida" I say tickling her a little bit making even more giggles come. I even start to giggle myself and so does Akihito.
After a little bit of laughing I look at the little baby in my hands.

(This is how Kaida looks like just imagine her eyes are blue) "You are so adorable I will also protect you with my whole heart" I whisper

"You are so adorable I will also protect you with my whole heart" I whisper. Just then I feel her falling asleep in my arms. How cute! 

Ok Y'all that's all for today I need to get sleep it's currently for me around 11:20 pm so yeah I need to go to sleep, oh well hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if it's short it's kinda of rushed and also said I need sleep. Also shoutout to my bestie ALLI!!! She is the maid that shows up in this chapter you with definitely be seeing more of her soon! Please go check her out and check out her stories and if you do maybe give her a question. Oh well thats it y'all thanks for reading and I'll you see you again later, peace ✌️!
Allicat_studios