Chapter 1: The brith of the Princess

Kaida POV
I wake up after a long sleep all I can remember is coming out of a warm hole. I look around to find myself in a fancy crib, with many fancy decorations and walls painted a beautiful teal. I then see a man entering what I'm guessing is my room, this man has brown hair, red eyes, and a warm smile.
(He looks like this)

A/N: An online friend (Alli that's you) Mentioned this and I just want to say THE ART IS NOT MINE!!! I found it on Pinterest, 99

A/N: An online friend (Alli that's you) Mentioned this and I just want to say THE ART IS NOT MINE!!! I found it on Pinterest, 99.99999% of the art is probably gonna be from Pinterest, I'm flattered if you think I can draw this good but nah I can barely draw. So yeah just wanted to say ART IS NOT MINE BACK TO THE STORY

"Gooo ai?" I say questioning who he is.

Akihito POV:
I entered Kaida's room after talking with the nannies about Kaz's (his nickname for Kaida's mom Kazuko) health. I glad she's okay. As I entered Kaida says "Gooo ai?" 
aI respond back "Hi Honey, How are you doing I'm your Daddy" 
I see that Kaida is looking around I guess she looking for Kaz.
"If your looking for your mom she resting."

Kaida's POV:
I'm looking around to find my mommy and my daddy responses by saying,
"If your looking for you mom she's resting." 
So mommy is resting I can see why, she just brith to me. Suddenly I start feeling very warm, warmer then ever, and I see smoke things coming out of my body. My instincts kicked in and I started to cry.

Akihito POV:
After I say that I start to notice that Kaida's aura starting to awake, and also has any baby would she started to cry. I start to rock her back and forth to try and calm her down. I don't know if she will understand me when I tell her to use Ten but it's worth a try.
"shhh it's ok Honey I know this stressful but can do daddy a favor?"
I can see Kaida nod.
"Can you try to calm down, and think happy thoughts for me?"

Kaida's POV:
After Daddy said that I nodded again. I started thinking about my beautiful room around me, how pretty Daddy looks, and the warm hole I was in. After a little bit I can sense that the smoke things went away, and that it became a lot cooler.

Akihito POV:
After a little bit, I can sense that Kaida's aura calmed down. I signed a sign of relief,
"Thank goodness...-" I say I was going to say something else when I heard
"Grrrrrrr"

Kaida POV:
Daddy was talking when
"Grrrrrrr" Can be heard
It was my belly, I guess I became hungry with all that happening, again baby instincts kick in and I start to cry, I kinda feel bad for making so much noise.

Akihito POV:
After Kaida's stomach growled I guess baby instincts kicked in because she started to cry again. I place her down on her crib to go get a bottle of milk. A little bit later I come in with a bottle of milk. I start to carry Kaida and start to fed her, after she finished her bottle she calmed back down and fell asleep so I placed her in her crib again and tucked her to sleep.

Kaida's POV:
After Daddy fed me milk I started to feel sleepy, then I started to fall sleep. I could feel Daddy place me into my crib and tuck me in then I peacefully drifted of to sleep.

And that's the end of the Chapter!!! Hope you all enjoyed I know it's a little short but I really wanted to get something that's not the information out. Please tell me what you guys are thinking and feel free to give me criticism, tips, ideas, and please do tell me if I spell something wrong or make a grammar mistake. English is not my first language so please have patience with me and spelling stuff. Oh well hope you enjoy this chapter!! Merry/Happy whatever Holiday you celebrate and Happy new year's peeps hope you all have a good day/night/whatever time it is with you. Bye 👋🏼!!!!