Crushed

*Billie's POV*

Mike looked hurt and I followed him out of the kitchen. I knew that Tré hadn't meant to spill about telling me and not Mike, but I was a little annoyed with his carelessness.
I almost walked into Mike who was standing outside the door, waiting for me I guessed.
"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, it's just that he told me not to and I have to respect his privacy... you know you'd do the same if I told you anything like that."
"I know I would. I really would Bill." He was smiling sadly down at me and he took my hand.
"What are you doing?" I asked, staring at the huge paw that was around my seemingly tiny fingers.
"I'm happy that you're with Tré because now I know that you're definitely into guys... so now I can tell you how I really feel." He went to kiss me but I leaned away from it.
"What are you doing? I'm with Tré, you can't do that!" I whispered sharply.
"Come on, you expect me to be cool with you dancing around the stage like you do, pouting at me and teasing me like that."
"What are you talking about? I don't mean it in that way, Mike, it's all just a bit of fun, I don't mean to-"
"Just try it" he cut me off with a rough kiss and locked me in his grip. I'll hand it to him, he was a good kisser, but his lips were rough and unfamiliar... they weren't what I wanted, they weren't Tré.
As the shock began to wear off and I was about to protest, Tré came through the door, mouth open to speak, and froze. My eyes strained to see him and his eyes locked into mine. He looked horrified and flew backwards through the door.
I shoved Mike away from me and glared at him, "What the fuck do you think you're doing? I told you, I'm. With. Him." I stormed away from the solemn blonde and into the kitchen to see if I could salvage our relationship.

Tré was slumped against the fridge, looking at the floor by his feet and breathing heavily.
"I can explain" I started, dropping to my knees next to him, "I know that's what everyone says, but I really can explain."
He didn't reply or move but his breathing seemed to be getting shaky.
"He kissed me, I pulled away when he tried but he did it again and held me there, I promise that's the truth, please believe me."
He quickly scrambled to his feet and ran upstairs, leaving me to stare after him.