Forever

*Tré's POV*

When I opened my eyes I saw Mike looking in at me. It took me a while to register what was happening and I looked up slightly to see Billie asleep next to me. My head was resting on his chest and my arm was around his waist.
"Can I help you?" I whispered sharply, still angry with Mike for kissing Billie.
"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about everything. I didn't realise that you were together, otherwise I wouldn't have done it. Are we still friends?"
I half smiled, "yeah, Mike. Sure we are."
He nodded at me before walking away. Billie inhaled deeply before clearing his throat and blinking awake. "Hey, what's up?" I looked at the door where I was looking.
"Nothing. Just sorting something out with Mike. It's okay now." I sat up and faced him, smiling warmly.
"So are we, like, boyfriends?" He smirked, musing over the thought.
"If you want to be." I said, trailing a finger down his arm and taking his hand.
"Yeah... yeah I do."

We grinned at each other, letting the idea of being a couple sink in.
"Well you know what that means?" He cooked an eyebrow.
"What?"
"We have to figure out which one is the woman of the relationship." He winked.
"I think I have a pretty good idea which of us is the female..." I laughed and Billie pouted before brushing his hair behind his ear in a feminine manner. "I don't know what you mean darling."
I chuckled at him and pecked him on the cheek. "Of course."
I could tell it was going to be the start of an amazing life with Billie and I couldn't wait to get into the world and spend forever with my new partner, my band member and my best friend, Billie Joe Armstrong.