•|Chapter 1 |•

A peaceful night, a cold day.
I was peacefully laying on my bed.
Reading some books about Fantasy and Magic. Nothings new, still the same, a lonely night. I was listening to a song while reading some books , I decided to go sleep after done reading it.

As I closes my eyes and fell in deep sleep.
I hear a voice calling me,
" Come with me" it tells, I ignored it and pretended that I didn't heard it.
But it keeps of calling me,
" Would you runaway with me?" It asked I turn around as I see a boy with a mullet hair, wearing a school uniform while holding a side bag.
" Who are you?" I asked, looking at the boy with a squint eyes. He comes closer to me as I stay on my spot. He didn't do anything as be just held my hand as i just let him.
" Do you want to go on my magic island?"
He asked, I nodded my head as he smiles at me. He told me to closes my eyes as I do.
He said to not open my eyes no matter what, as I listen. When he told me to open it, I see that I was riding a flying train at the station 9 ¾ quarter.
He told me to hold his hands tightly as he tells me to close my eyes again. We jumped down through the sky as we landed at the filled of grass on the forest.

We get up as I roamed my eyes around.
There are trees everywhere. I was standing there in a awe cause I'd never seen a something like this before.
It was peaceful there, the fresh air hitting my skin as the smell of the lavender flowers were flowing though the wind.
He told me to go with him as I follow,
I saw a four more boys there sitting on around a camp fire.
He waved at him as he smiles at them.
One of the boy has a blue hair color, the other guy has a big doe eyes, their was also a boy with a innocent looking look and the last boy has a grey hair.
They all were looking at me as I hide behind the tree, the boy with a mullet hair pulled me as he told me to join them.
I hesitated at first but got convinced.
I sit next to them as they all were having fun and talking with each other.

They roamed around the forest with me as they show me into different places their at the magic island.
The boy with mullet hair told me to come with him alone, as wr left the boys there.
We come to a filled of lavender flowers as he told me to sit besides him.
Their is a silence between us as he held my hand and whisper something on my ears.
" this place is our start line"
He whisper gently, he made eyecontact with me as he leans closer.
I closes my eyes as I feel his lips on mine.
It was a sweet kiss.

He broke the kiss as our saliva is now connected, he smile at me as he leave a one more kiss on my lips.
He makes eye contact with me as he told me a little secret, that we should just have knew.
" I hope to see you again "
He said as he smiles at me softly.
" what's your name?" I asked, he but didn't answer.

Then I woke up breathing heavily as i look around and see that I was still on my room.
" That's such a weird dream..." I said as I breathe deeply then sighs. It was my first time dreaming about something like that.
Maybe I should stop reading fictional stories now? Cause even in my dream I'm still dreaming.

But that was my most weirdest dream so far.
Like why do I kiss someone I just met?
And I didn't even know his name.
But I wonder who was he?
He's so handsome though.

'Ish, Self don't tell me that you're going to fell in love with that boy on your dream?
Why not? Lol what I was thinking! '

" I guess I should be on the mental now, like I was simping on the boy that I met in my dreams" I said as I laugh at myself.
But the dream looks like it wasn't a dream.
It feels like it was really happening in reality.
If it was, I need to know who was he.
_________

•|Done chapter 1 √|•

Note:
Hi this is user:140203!
I just want you'll to know that I'm just a beginner of writing a story! But I'm hoping for your support for me!
If you're going to support me , I'm so thankful of you :))♡ </3

If you loved the story please vote!!

- author ❤️