•|Chapter 2|•

*flash back*

8yrs ago, from the past.
I met this boy on the library, we're always together and we love spending our breaktime on the rooftop, talking about things that is impossible to happen.

He is a part of a music class and his favourite instrument was piano.
Whenever he got a time, he's telling me to come with on the music room as he plays the piano for me. He didn't have any friends except of me.

He's always telling me a story about his life and he always mention a cat with a different eye colors that appears on his dream everytime he's getting deja vu from the past.
He's telling me a stories that sounds so magical to believe. He's even telling me about a forest that he got lost in, together with four boys that he thinks he'll be friends with.

*End flash back*

It's been already been a year since I hadn't
see him. I wonder where is he now?
The thought of seeing him again gives excite of me.

I wonder ever since that day, when he transfer from a new university. I don't know why, but him leaving me at that time still gives sorrow on me. Ever since that day, the last word that he says to me was
' let's meet again ' with a smile on his face.
His farewell was the saddest goodbye that happens on me that day. And exactly the same as yesterday when i dream about a magic island that seems a nightmare for me.
I love listening to a Lullaby songs back then, hoping that I will fall into a sweet daydream.

But, it becomes the opposite.
Back then when I was still in the 4th grade,
I dreamed about a boy who has a angel wings. He was sitting there while holding something. As he shift his eyes on me and  comes closer, he told me that he can't see anything without me infront of him.
He can feel, even without saying anything.

I can't understand what's happening.
As I decided to run away.
Then I met a boy who has a horn on his head. He got shocked on my presence as he starts panicking. I calmed down myself as I look at the boy.
"What are you?" I ask but the boy didn't answer. He walks backwards as he looks so anxious.
" Calm down, I'm not scared of you. Please tell me, are you ok?" I asked him, but he shook his head.
" I wanted this horn on my head to get remove " he said as he covers his self with a blanket.
I saw how anxious the boy were as he is panicking. I don't know what to do, but I know I can't just run away here.
I need to help this boy, but how?

After a sudden, there is a light somewhere in the middle of the forest. I told him to follow me as we goes there. We see a star rising on the sky. There also is a four more boys, according the angel one.

There was a boy with a star on his one eye, holding a microscope. Together with two other guys. They look up the star as I just watch them. The angel holds the boy with a horn hands as he smiles at him.
I really don't know what's happening.
But my vision we're telling me that there is something bad will happen.
As I blinked my eyes I see the boy with a horn trying to break his horn. I was hiding behind a huge tree as I'm hearing the boy screaming loudly. Then one of his horns got broken, there is blood drop on it as it makes me anxious. Then when I open my eyes I see the boys still standing there looking up the star.

After that I woke up, sweating and breathing heavily. " a nightmare..." I mumble.
That time I suddenly realised that I just dreamed about a cat with different colored eyes too. I had been having such weird dreams ever since then when he left.
I don't know, but maybe there really is a magic?
Or it's just a dream?
Could something like that be possible to happen?
I wonder...

__________

Done chapter 2!

I hope you'll were liking the story ^^♡♥︎