•| Chapter 7 | •

A day's, a week, a year's had passed.
I already grew 20 cm.
The love that is buried in my heart also started to grow gradually.
We've been friends for years.
I still remember how you looked like before when we're still young.
You still got the smile that could brighten up my rainy sky, that are surrounded by dark clouds.
And could lighten up my heavy feelings.
______________________

It's already Sunday.
I and my friends visited Min-young's house where we hung out there for a while.
Everything was fine, nothing's wrong.
We're playing video games where we should kill the monsters there.
It was a fun game. We're all laughing and enjoying it.

“ Can't we just leave the monster alive?”
Min-young asked. It caught my attention.

“ Why would we? It's disturbing people in the front of the dungeon.”
Taehyun questioned.

“ I'm enjoying this world. I could stay here for a while if you let me. The monsters are not the ones that are bad. It's us people who are chasing them that got them disturbed. We're the monsters at the point. ”
Yeonjun added. He's right.

“ i wanted to be a monster. Why don't we throw away our weapons and just jump around there like it's nothing?”
Beomgyu suggested.

“ All we have to do is find the easter egg. I'll find it. But shall we enjoy and wander around first in this world of monsters?”
I added. They agreed at me.

We threw our weapons away and let our characters wander around the magic forest.
There are other monsters there around the dungeon. It was scared of us, thinking we'll might hurt them.We're the monsters, after all.
I just realised that the monsters were weak whenever the sun rose.
I hope I can bring them to a black and white city where even the sun rise, it won't hurt them because they will see nothing as colors at that time.They're already monsters, but they still felt hurt. Don't they have the strength to fight for themselves in the morning?
Well, we all have weaknesses, after all.
So do the monsters.

Thinking of the world of black and white, I suddenly remembered that time when we're apart. I can recall that moment when I cried really hard. The feeling of guilt I'm feeling that time for leaving her alone, it's still fresh to my memory. That time, I thought that a world without colours is impossible. But when we got apart, I knew that it could be possible.
That time, I started to see the world as black and white. Where i don't even know what my favourite colour is. The loud crying every midnight. I could still remember the sorrow that embraced me at that time.  It was a hard time for me as a child. I'm just 12 years old at the time, and I could never forget that moment.
It was now on me that I could never remove, like it was on me permanently.

But when I met her again, after a long time.
All of it had gone in the thin air. The sorrow,  the feeling of lost had gone. And I started seeing colours again. Even just at first glance, I could easily tell that it was her. She got those eyes that got me trapped in maze where there is no way out, even if it took me a year or a decade to try going out there. Even her features had changed.
Her hair got longer, she got older and she got a bit taller. She's still the girl that I cherished.

As we're playing the game, I thought,
Aren't i already way so old to enjoy playing such games that are for kids?
I'm 17 years old, but I'm playing such games like these.Why play such games that are for kids?
I think of it for a moment.

My childhood has always been sad, where I didn't get time for myself to enjoy anything.
I never got out of my house and never left my comfort zone. I've never played with anyone before, except for her when I was young.
And I just met these four boys when I'm 14, where my family introduced me to them.
They are all wealthy and come from a rich family. At first, we're not getting along well since we've never met each other in our lifetime even once. But by the time we started getting close with each other where we did stuff that nobody could imagine we could do. Like climbing in the roof and high trees. Going through such places that are dangerous and exploring a forest where there are animals such as snakes and poisonous frogs. Well, It was fun and enjoyable, but it didn't get the feeling of loss inside me away.