112

For a second, she was dead.

She swore she watched her skin crumble, however before it could, she was flying in an immense speed away from the situation. "Gran Torino?!" Izuku's asked, shocked upon seeing Gran Torino. "Hah! I'm not dead you bitch! You can't kill me just yet!" Elena yelled, a middle finger in the air as Gran Torino held them by their collars. He held Katsuki and Elena in one hand and Izuku in the other.

Elena's eyes suddenly met Katsuki's. "Hi handsome." She said, smirking. "Are you high? Did you get high on the way here?" He asked, looking at her dumbfounded. "Nope. I have fucking adrenaline!" She yelled, feeling the wind in her hair. "Did you three seriously think about taking him on alone?!" Gran Torino asked, looking down at them. "Yupp! We have All Might, a handsome atomic bomb when he wants to, and- me." She said, smirking at him.

"This isn't a joke, kid. After I heard "One for All" on the radio, I had a bad feeling. Shigaraki's decay erases everything it touches. You'll die just from touching any piece of that downpour of debris! He's not someone the three of you could take on." Gran Torino scolded.

"The heroes aren't dead yet! Everyone left will take that down together!" Gran Torino said before he dropped the three onto the ground. "What a nice landing!" Elena yelled, looking at Gran Torino. "Will you be okay around here?" He asked, looking at Izuku. "Gramps, shouldn't we be further away?" Katsuki asked, helping Elena stand up.

"Gran Torino, these are-." Izuku began. "Bakugo and Yuko's kid, Elena. They know about the secret huh? I heard it from Toshinori. This area's the limit. He's moving faster than expected. We don't have many who can follow him. Since communications are down, if we get too far away, it'll be like setting him free. You stopped him temporarily, got him away from the civilians, and out him within Eraser's field of vision. You've already accomplished a lot. I'll go back and be Eraser's legs." Gran Torino said.

Elena looked at him. "You knew my mom?" Elena asked. "Everyone did." Gran Torino said, looking at her with slight pity. "Are you telling us to hide?" Izuku asked as Elena began wondering.

'What kind of hero was she?' Elena wondered, only for Gran Torino to continue. "Apparently All for One's quirks were transplanted into him. That's what the DJ hero said." He said, making Elena slightly raise, a little more worried. "In the unlikely event that One for All is stolen, think about the worst that could happen. Come on, the enemy is only one persons if we can't take him down, then what's the point of this over saturation of heroes?" Gran Torino asked.

"Well-" She began, looking in the way heroes were running, only to spot multiple High Ends, alive and well by the ruble of rocks. "Why are they- I swore we defeated them!" Elena said, disbelief on her face.

"Why are they okay?" Katsuki asked, making Elena snap her head in his way. "The whole lab should've fallen under decay! Why are there nomus here?!" Gran Torino asked.

"So many questions, but none answered! They'll never be answered if we just fucking stand here!" Elena yelled, only to be startled when she heard a loud bang. She looked behind her, only to see a gust of wind being sent from the sky. As the wind cleared, she saw Shigaraki standing on top of Endeavor, a fist in the air.

"Get off!" Endeavor yelled and blew fire in his way. "Oh, no!  Two are heading for Eraser! You three, hide!" Gran Torino said, making Elena snap her head towards her father.

"Fuck no!" Elena yelled before she blasted off, sending debris beneath her feet as she blasted off. Elena's eyes widened upon seeing Shigaraki's change of course. "Eraserhead! You're in the way!" Shigaraki yelled, making Elena try her best to speed up.

"The one in the way....the one in the way is you!" Shota yelled, as Shigaraki closed in. But just before he could, Elena had spun in the air and kicked him before she grabbed him using her telekinesis. "Don't you fucking dare touch my father!" Elena yelled, her eyes piercing into his. "Elena!" Shota yelled. "If he can't use his stupid quirk! Then let us fight too! The worst that could happen, is for us, for me to lose you!" Elena yelled before she sent a shockwave at Shigaraki.