Hawks on patroll

Hawks pov:
It was a boring partoll so far, nothing but a bunch of low lives attempting to rob a small store. Well that and a cat getting stuck up a tree. When i got a call from my superiors, there was a large gang organisation near kusha and one of their base's had been found. Its all hands on deck. I fly over there full speed so i can help, leaving my sidekicks to deal with the petty criminals.

{Time skip to when the fight ends}

"Jesus" i mutter looking at the rubble of building in front of me "i smell lots and lots of paperwork and paparazzi" i grown to myself walking towards endeavour. At least i can have some fun before i do all that, i slyly think to myself, a small grin appearing on my face. "HEY MY FRIEND" i yell at the #1 hero hearing him growl in annoyance at my childish behavior "hawks, can you leave me alone for 5 miniutes?" I laugh at his attempt to get me to leave  "i am serious hawks, we have found something" he looks at me with a unusualy unreadabe face. Something was wrong. "Can i help?" I ask, loosing my wish to mess around. "Yes, send your feathers out and look for a young girl, she has wings like you but a different colour from the little intell we have. She should be in the building that colapsed somewhere" endeavour says pointing to the fallen building. "Wait. The building that collapsed?!" My eyes widen "is she alive?" I mutter feeling worried for the young girl. Endeaver just looks at me and shrugs his sholders as i send out my feathers to look for the child.