The search for the child

No pov:
Hawks feathers scoured the rubble for you, heros were moving parts of the building away, medics were ready and waiting for you. And yet all was silent on your end. Not a peep from you in any way, people were starting to give up hope of you even being in one piece. Eventualy only one remained looking for you. Hawks. He had felt so much guilt for not knowing you were in there when the building collapsed because he knew he could have saved you.

Your pov:
You remained silent as people called to me, people i did not know, all yelling "KID, HEY KID ARE YOU HERE?" or "HELLO, KID CAN YOU HEAR US?" You could obviously, but you was scared that these people would put me back in a cage, and anyway they were very loud, you didnt like it. You wanted to cry but you waited, you wanted them all to leave first.

{Time skip to when "everyone" is gone}

You cant hear anyone anymore, the sirens are gone too. You cry. Quietly at first then louder when you realised you was trapped under the rocks and could not get out. Fear overtook you and you started thrashing at the rocks. First with your feet, then your hands, then your wings, then finaly your whole body. The rock did not move. Your body was covered in bruses and cuts and you had lost all your energy. You curled up as small as you could and covered your body with your frail black wings.

Hawks pov;
I could hear sounds! I could hear the kid! The noise of everyone else must have covered hers. I send my feathers towards the noise, trying to locate exactly where she was when i start to hear her try to push the collapsed parts of the building away from her. Then, silence. "No!" I yell having the noise she was making made it easier for me to find her now it was gone it is going to be more difficult. But i knew she was alive now, so i kept my feathers in the area of the noise. Finaly, i could hear shallow breathing coming from under quite a large chunk of the building. I had found her.