The truth

Hawks pov:
I was flying to the commisioners office to listen to new information that they had gathered from the guys that they captured and itterorgated. They found out that the reason that Y/N knew my actual name is because she was told stories about me and the way i fight so that she could learn to be just as deadly but without the weaknesses i have. They apparently acomplished this by taking my DNA somehow and mixing it with the wanted characteristics and created Y/N with it. It means that the kid that i am currently carrying-that is blissfuly asleep in my arms-could be mine biologicaly. That is why the commision want me to come in with her to do a DNA test. If Y/N is mine, then they get no say in whether or not she is trained the same way that i was, i hope that is the case, im pretty sure the commisioners dont want that though. It would mean they have control over me, but not my child.

Y/N pov:
I started to wake up in my fathers arms. Wiping away the tears in my eyes as i woke up from my blissful nap. I haven't called Keigo daddy yet, because i didn't know how he would react, but in the moment i was not paying attention and said, "daddy? Where are we?" While rubbing my eyes and trying to get comfortable in his lap while i look around the room we are in. He looked suprised for a moment but then gave the biggest grin i have ever seen. "We are at the commisioners office feather, you can go back to sleep if you want" my father said holding me to his chest as he looked to the comissioners door as she walked out looking mad for some reason. "Congrats" she seemed to restrain herself from hissing "the kids yours, do with her as you please"