The Beginning. Chapter 1:

December 17th:

Jordan: YOU IDIOTS! Why didnt you come tell me sooner or mindlink me?!

Beta Michael: "Alpha we tried! You ignored everyone and sent us on our way with some sort of bulls**t excuse not to be bothered." Michael exclaimed in frustration.

Alpha Jordan has always been paranoid about the prophecy. He believed that he could find this "chosen female" and convince her he was one of her mates so he could use her gifts for himself. He wanted to be the most feared Alpha known to their entire race. He spent his days searching and traveling for anykind of information he could get on this chosen female. He was determind and obsessed with it. He spent hits days searching and his nights with his annoying mate Avery. He had to put on a good show when it came to her, but then the stupid she wolf had to go become pregnant when he was close to finding the one thing hes spent most of his life searching for.

Luna Avery: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as another contraction came.

Jordan went rushing through the pack house to the pack hospital following the screames of his mate.

Jordan: "Shhh my mate im here." he said as he was brushing her hair away from her face with a wet cloth. "EVERYONE OUT!!!!" he boomed. "Im here my love. Its all going to be okay, just breathe with them like doc said." he told Avery.

Avery: "Oh shut up dont act like you care now!!GET MICHAEL!" she said in anger when he tried to coo an coddle her.

***Flashback***

When Avery first met Jordan she thought he was her mate because when they shook hands at the mate ball tingles shot up her arm and the smell of pine and dirt hit her full on and she assumed mate bacuse thats how she was raised to believe. The strange thing was she only felt it and smelled that scent when he was touching her. But she never felt it with another so she didnt know what to think. Until one day Jordan put Beta Michael on guard detail for her. Avery was getting dressed for a shopping trip for the Alpha and Lunas mate weekend. It would oficially be theyre first weekend together. She was excited, she finally found her mate and was going to complete the bond fully on the trip. She heard the door open downstairs and her favorite smell hit her. It was fresh dirt after the rain and the ocean all bundled up into one. Her eyes closed as she began walking forward to the scent. She made it to her bedroom door and it was jerked open infront of her, her eyes opened quickly and the first thing she seen was Beta Michael standing there.

"Mate!". They both exclaimed in unison. Michael sniffed the air once again. Vanilla and cinnamon...

"Whats your name little one.", he asked as he was wrapping her in his arms kissing her jawline.

"A-A-Avery". she finally said after a minute. Both too engulfed in each others scents to realize the problem. "And yours Mate whats your name?", she asked curious.

At this Michael felt his world starting to crash around him. "Michael. Beta Michael Knight of the Green pack". At that Avery froze. Jordans beta was her real mate. "Wait, how is that so?", she said wile backing up inconfusion.

"My brother needed the kingdoms library and was not allowed so he got a witch to change his scent to match your mate or at least resemble it enough to make you notice so he can get to the archives in your library Avery." Michael stated.

She immediately mindlinked her father and told him what has happened.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FELL FOR A WITCHES TRICKS?! IVE TRAINED YOU BETTER THAN THAT AVERY! We've trained you your entire life and you fell for it! You deal with it!", My fatehr stated.

Wincing at each scream he did through the link Michael wrapped me in his arms and it automatically soothed my nerves and the headache coming on.
I explained eveything to Michael as best as i could and we came up with a plan. I knew my father wouldnt let me accept Michael as my mate. He always said ," Alphas can be the only mates for you child i will accept nothing other than an alpha.".

Michael and Avery spend the night together and came up with a plan. They got Jordan involved and he was onboard automatically. He would announce her as mate to the pack, which would allow her to leave her fathers rule. Allow him access to the kingdoms archives. And Michael and Avery can be together during the night considering the whole mate thing.

***Back to the present***
Jordan mindlinked Beta Michael as he came bursting through the doors.

Michael: "Oh shhh its alright my love everythings going to be alright", he said as he was kissing averys face. She instantly felt some of the pain ease up.

"I love you Michael ", Avery cooed. With 3 more big breaths and pushes, "Its a girl!" The pack doctor said. No sooner than Doc laid the precious baby girl into Luna's arms there was a whiteish/blue aurora around her and the baby and they started levatating above the bed. Everyone watched in awe as her and the baby was magicallly cleaned and Avery was healed from giving birth. Slowly and as easy as possible mom and baby came back down onto the bed .

"The prophecy...." doc whispered, eyes still glued on the luna and newborn baby girl.

Michael and Avery looked at each other and looked to Jordan. They all looked at the sweet baby girl. As soon as jordan made eye contact with the baby girl her peircing blue eyes stared back, it was like he could feel her washing him clean from the inside out. He knew from that look, he would never be able to keep his evil intent he had origionally planned. He knew that he would protect this child like it was his own. He fell to his knees beside the bed just staring. Michael on the otherhand he started crying while hugging Avery and kissing his childs head.

Avery glanced up to Michael and said, "We must keep her powers a secret Mic you know she will be hunted and our girl is going to have three mates. Three!" she announced with joy. Michael and Jordan looked to one another and made eye contact nodded in silent agreement. They knew they would protect this child at all costs. They both turned to look at doc. In that moment doc feared for his life, the looks from both men were terrifing. "HEY!" doc said.

"I've kept all your secrets you know i'm loyal to you guys. Besides Luna Avery is my bestfriend i couldnt let anything happen to her or the little one." Doc said looking to avery grinning.

Doc's real name was Jace, he and avery basically grew up together and when she told him she found her mate and was leaving to go live with him in his pack. It about crushed him, she was his only friend he was allowed to have. She was the daughter of the king and he was the son of the pack doctor. She immeidately asked him to come with her though and her father granted her that as a parting gift. Jace was so excited and once they reached the Green Packs land Avery told him everything but swore him to secrecy.

They all nodded they're heads in agreement that was true each of them knew it. "So whats the little peanuts name Ave?", doc said looking at Avery.

She looked down to her precious bundle of joy and looked up to Michael and Jace grinning. "Her name is MicKayla Jacelynn Knight.", she said.
Tears of joy was cried throughout the room. Jordan clapped his brother on his back. "Congradulations bro. I know well... we all know why i was going nuts over the years but seeing little Mic there. I-i just cant imagine anyone wanting to use her for anything. She will be protected at all times no worries. And Avery im truly sorry for being a ass towards you." he said.

"Its alright J we all have our obsessions. I understand but just know if you ever try anything that dumb with her I will personally make your life a living hell.", she said staring directly into Jordans eyes.

He nodded and bowed his head and bared his neck as a sign of submission. This shocked all of them but she began to look at all of them and they all did it to her. Its the most sincere sign of submission. They were letting her know she was incharge here not any of them. She teared up. "Thank you all looks like she wont be the only one with three protectors i will and she will have seven total.", she siad.