SIMULA

The sky is as beautiful as i was today. The air warmth as it touches my skin. But nothing could have been better than a nap and a milk. And that is the thing I do not have now.

I was restless and stressed. I looked 10 times older than my age. I looked like a wife who just lost her husband and has to take care of their children. I am very stressed because of business and my job.

My job as a lawyer is never been easy, Samahan pa natin ng isang sakit sa ulo. I didn't even know why but i kind of feel like this generation is a pain in the ass. Ang titigas ng ulo. I don't even know why i considered marrying Dashell.

He is still an immature 22 years old human in a form of man with a mind of a teenage boy. Gusto ko siyang ipagsisisipa. Nangangati na ang paa ko manadyak at manipa. He's an inconsiderate human being, ungrateful husband and a big ass perv. Walang ibang inisip kundi ang kakatihan ng katawan.

Baka maisip pa ng mga tao ay isa akong asawa na hindi kayang ibigay ang pangangailangan ng kanyang asawa but they're wrong. He doesn't even like me. He was disgusted on me for being his wife as i was 3 years older than him. What he wants is younger than him. Not someone like me.

But everytime i proved him wrong, he was being ungrateful and i am tired of being considerate. Bakit ba ako ang maghahabol? Sila naman ang manggagamit.

"Well, I'd like to see my husband. Where is he?"

My eyes were wide open while staring at lady clerk here in this freaky hotel front desk. I have no idea what gotten into me and i almost freak out when he didn't even showed up for almost the whole day. He didn't even answered my calls, he didn't reply to my texts, chats and emails!

What does he think of me that there is a big time reserved for his fucking nonsense? For his information my time is gold. Everything i had is limited edition even my patience and now i looked like some kind of wife looking for her cheater husband.

I didn't even know that i did something horrible towards him? I didn't even scare the shit out of him nor fought with him. Why does he seem to be hiding from me as if he doesn’t want to show up to me?

Did i fucking hurt his ego again? Do i hit too hard? I don't even remember doing anything else. He was just flirting every day he has no important business to start with only with those bitches of his but he didn't see me grumbling.

I was being pathetic the whole time here in the hotel's lounge, even though i was immune to this kind of things. It happens everytime and the worst is, sa akin pa talaga hahanapin ang g*go na yun.

Malay ko ba? Kakarating ko lang and for effin sake. I am so tired pero heto na naman ako at nagpapakasanto.

I groaned as if the clerk didn't even here my words a while ago. I was standing here and there asking for all staff where the heck is my husband and they didn't even answer me even this bitch didn't even answer me like i was some kind of ghost.

I walked backwards and stand inches away from the desk before putting my hands on my hips. I looked down and gritted my teeth impatiently.

"Where is Dashell? Tell me his room number." I commanded and looked at her with warn on my eyes.

I raised my brows when she looked down and didn't answer me. Napatingin ako sa paligid ko. Every staff are avoiding me. Tuwing natatamaan sila ng paningin ko all they do is looking down.

Napasabunot ako ng buhok at tsaka hinawakan ng mahigpit ang aking dalang bag tsaka sinugod ang computer na pinagtutuunan ng clerk at malakas na hinampas ito mula sa likuran ng computer. The computer fell off and the clerk is obviously shocked that made her stepped aside and look at me.