CHAPTER 3

“Mrs. Yang wants to talk to you.” My secretary said as he enters my office. I looked up and put my pen down. I folded the documents and put it aside.

“My mother? Why?” I asked.

He shrugged and just smiled at me. “It looks like she wanted to tell you about their gown fitting.”

“Their?” I clarified.

I removed the glasses I am wearing and run my fingers on my hair backwards. Tumayo ako at sinundan niya lamang ako hanggang sa makarating kami sa labas ng opisina.

“Yes, Actually she’s with your fiancé. They looked like they’re having fun. Mrs Yang is even smiling brightly while she did a videocall. Akala niya siguro ay makakarating sa iyo ang tawag. But she’s off timing in that moment.”

I nodded. Kinuha ko ang coat ko at ang susi ng aking kotse. “What’s the address?” I asked.

He gaved me a piece of paper and smiled at me. “Enjoy your day.” He said before I left the building.

He's too honest.

Nakarating ako sa sinasabing lugar. It is quite near in my company. The shop is huge and expensive. I’m sure it’s because of Samantha’s connections.

“Hijo! You’re here na agad? Your wife is fitting her dress muna. Sit there and wait for your wife.” I smiled and sighed as I walk towards the couch my mom told me.

Umupo ako dun at nilinot ang paningin sa kabuuan ng lugar. Lots of gowns and accessories.

I crossed my leg and leaned on the backrest of the couch. The curtain from the dressing room in front of me moved indicating she’s leaving the dressing room.

When she step out. She was wearing a fitted gown. It has a slit and It was backless and has a deep v-neck cut. It exposes her curve and her cleavage too. Damn it. It was covered in diamonds and flower stitches.

Her straight long hair is tied while place on her left shoulder. Nakangiti niyang kinakausap ang staff na inaayos ang gown at siya naman ay nakatingin sa life size mirror.

“Don’t you thinked it’s too vulgar?” I asked my mom who just walk towards me.

She scoffed. “She’s not conservative woman. And why? Don’t you like it? Young men these days likes this kind of women aren’t you?”

“fuck” I cursed and closes my eyes. I massage my nose bridge and shooked my head. Even mom is influenced by how dad thinks. Dad keeps brainwashing mom about sort of things that this generation and that generation. Kahit ako ay nadadamay.

“Ti—” napatingala ako ng narinig ko ang naputol na litanya ni Samantha.

Samantha’s eyes widened when she saw me. For me, she doesn’t looked too old nor someone who’s way older than me. It’s just 3 years though. It isn’t bad.

I like matured women.

What did I just said? Damn it. I should have not talk about it. I must be crazy.

“Savy! Look, your husband is here. He likes the gown” My eyes widened as I heard what moms said.

“Mom!” saway ko dito. She glances at me and walked out to go to Samantha.

I heard the small chuckles from Samantha and I find it adorable. Damn it.

“I’m off here.” I said as I stood up.

“Aalis ka na kaagad? You two will go shopping to looked for a nice wedding ring.” Mom exclaimed.

I nodded. “I know. The ring is done. It will be delivered tomorrow at my condo.”