Horrible run-in with a Karen

Hey I'm sorry I've been away for awhile because I haven't had the motivation to write but someone had put this story in their library and it was called THESE NEED FINISHED >:(
that gave me motivation to write this chapter and made my day. ( The dress is the one that Lila was trying on)
_______________________________________________

(Time skip because I'm lazy)
(3 person POV)

It was Friday and you couldn't wait til your date with Mick(Bob). It was 3:45 in the afternoon and you had told Lila that you had a date but nothing to wear. So Lila was going to take you to get a suit/dress when you got off work. You had to wait til 4:00 to get off work. You thought of closing early because not many people were coming in. So you told yourself that you would close at 3:50 today. It was only 10 minutes early. You were go to text Lila that you were going to close early today but someone had got your attention. It was Mick(Bob). He had came in to get something to eat. As you were getting what he wanted he started to stare at you and smile. "What are you smiling at?" You asked when putting his cup of sweet tea and pumpkin pie in front of him. "You sweetheart~" He said as he was going out to leave. You were udderly speechless. He had left you a blushing mess. You had to text Lila to take you shopping for a dress/suit.

Y/N: Hey Lila I'm gonna clean up early at the restaurant today so we have enough time to look for a dress/suit.

Lila: Alright I'll be there shortly. I have to drop skid off to this friends house for a playdate.

Y/N: Alright I'll see you in a few.

As you finished cleaning up the bakery Lila got there right at 4 too. "Are you ready to look for a dress/suit?" As she asked you this you had a feeling that someone was watching us."Yeah I'm ready but do you feel like someone is watching us?" She looked confused and started to look around. "No I don't feel like someone watching us." You just took it as your brain playing games on you. You two than left the bakery and locked it up. As you were locking up you still felt as if someone was watching you but this time you ignored the feeling. It was finely time to go get a dress/suit.

(Bob POV)

It was 4 then Lila came to the bakery. They were talking about something but I couldn't hear them. Then Lila started to look around, so I did the reasonable thing and that was to hide in the bushes. I didn't want her to know that I've been stocking y/n. But after I got into the bushes I realized that was a mistake. I had leafs and sticks on me when I got out of the bushes. As I got out of the bushes y/n and Lila were coming out probably to lock up for today, but as y/n was done locking the door y/n looked a bit nervous. They both got into Lila car and they were off.

(3 person POV)

As Lila and you were going to find you a dress/suit. You two went pass a Starbucks and decided on going just because you guys can. You two also had time to had a little snack before looking for your dress/suit. You had a cake pop and Lila had a cup of coffee (Idk I've never been to Starbucks before) After that you two went to a nice store that sold dress and suits for a good deal. As you and Lila walked into the store you saw an amazing dress/suit that you liked. As you was looking at the dress/suit you realized that there was only one left. But you didn't know if it would fit you so you took that dress/suit and a few more that you like just in case the one you liked didn't fit you. As you were going into the fitting rooms you had saw a woman who looked like she was 40 and she was looking for a dress for her daughter for a dance that has coming up for high school. You didn't really care because she was just minding her own business so you continue on going to the fitting rooms. As you finished trying on all the dress/suits you had one more to try on and the one was the one that you liked the most. As you were putting it on you hoped that it would fit you and it did. You than decided that you will be buying the one dress/suit that you liked the most. As you were coming out of the fitting room Lila was going in with a gorgeous dark purple dress. When she was going into the fitting room you saw that 40 year old staring at the dress Lila was going to try on.

(Y/n POV:)

I was going to the check out to buy the dress/suit that I picked out for myself when all of a sudden I hear screaming. It sounded like it was coming from the fitting rooms. I ran as quickly as I could to see if Lila was alright. As I got there, I saw the 40 year old woman had busted down the door to one of the fitting rooms. The one room were Lila was in. I then went to the room and saw the woman trying to take off the dress that Lila was trying on. I was able to get the Karen off of Lila with the help from the Karen's daughter. Karen was screaming about how Lila had took the dress from her daughter. After that security had to take the Karen out of the store. Lila and the Karen's daughter started talking and she apologized for her mother. Lila told her it was fine but asked if she wanted the dress because the dress was to small for her. She said yes and that it was the only one that she liked and that it was the last one too. Lila gave her the dress to put it on and it fitted well on her too. I had looked at the time and realized that I needed to get ready for my date. I had only about 15 minutes till 5 but it takes us 5 minutes to get home so I really only had about 10 minutes to get ready. I told Lila that we had to leave. We said bye to the Karen's daughter and left to go get ready.

_______________________________________________

Words: 1148