Rosekiller

A/N: Smut warning.

The door of their empty dorm room shuts, Evan's long slender fingers turning the lock as he slams Barty against it. Their lips connect as they lean into a passionate kiss, Barty's hands pulling at the short blonde hair of his secret lover.

"Ow love don't pull," Evan says breathlessly into Barty's lips, his own brushing against the cold metal of the two silver rings pierced through Barty's bottom lip.

"Oh fuck off you like it" he replies, connecting the kiss once more as he begins to bite slightly at Evan's lips.

Intoxicated by the feeling of Barty's hands in his hair, Evan doesn't disagree. He simply pushes deeper into the kiss, sliding his tongue along Barty's snakebites wanting to feel the addicting metal on his taste buds. He rests his hands on the shorter boy's slender waist, fingertips pressing into his skin ever so slightly. They can feel each other's hot breath as their snogging becomes more aggressive. Barty's cold hands slide down Evan's back, lifting the fabric of his sweater up and digging his nails into his toned back. Evan groans slightly at the pain, enjoying it but too determined to taste every part of Barty's mouth to acknowledge it. He slips his tongue into the mouth of his lover, being greeted by yet another sharp piercing. Fuck Evan loves those piercings. He loves how they taste, how they feel on his desperate tongue. Barty's legs wrap around Evan's waist, moaning as Evan begins to work his way along his boyfriend's sharp jawline. His lips trail slowly downwards, teeth tearing at Barty's skin. Head tilted up, Barty silently begs for Evan to move to his neck. His lover complies, hungrily eating away at his neck leaving bruises along the sides.

"Fuck babe" Barty breathes out starting to shake slightly, overcome by a sudden rush of heat.

Evan smirks pulling away to look at his lover whose eyes are pleading with him. He knows what Barty wants and he knows he will deliver. Evan intends to leave this boy's legs shaking.

He wraps his arms around Barty and carries him across the room, pushing him up onto the pillows of his canopy bed. He plants his knees on either side of his boyfriend, intending to straddle him but Barty pushes him off, instead choosing to rest in Evan's lap as his black-painted fingertips press him down. He pulls off his skintight t-shirt before beginning to kiss Evan once more, his chest pressing into the other boy as he grinds against his thigh. Evan lets out a deep groan as the heat in his inner thighs grows, his hands now gripping Barty's hips as he leans into the kiss and feels the quickening rhythm of Barty's movement.

Barty grins as he speeds up and feels Evan desperately claw at his hips, his fingertips breaking the waistband of Barty's boxers. He loves having his usually stronger boyfriend completely in his control. It empowers him, intoxicates him. The only thing he can smell is the lingering scent of cigarettes. The only thing he can taste is the sugary sweetness of Evan's tongue inside his mouth. The only thing he can hear is the pair's heavy breathing. The lovers are consumed by the overwhelming need to feel every inch of each other. Barty moves away slightly pulling Evan's sweater off in one swift movement, pausing to drink in the sight of his gorgeous body. His eyes trail the lines of his toned stomach, lingering on the scar stretching across his torso. Barty swallows thickly, his mouth open slightly. Seizing his opportunity, Evan pushes the stunned boy onto his back, holding him down by the throat as he settles on top of Barty. His fingers begin to tease the waistline of Barty's grey jeans, silently asking to enter.

"Is this okay?" Evan asks, making sure Barty is alright before he continues.

Barty grins, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. "Love you could fucking murder me and I'd still find you attractive."

Evan lets out a breathless laugh as he presses his lips against Barty's once again, his fingers still held tightly around his neck. He begins to bring his lips down his lover's chest, kissing along his shoulders as he undoes the button of Barty's pants. Barty's hands slide into Evan's hair as he is stripped of his jeans and his dick grows harder. Evan continues down his boyfriend's torso, lingering on his pierced nipples as he enjoys the feeling of the metal against his warm lips. He begins kissing along Barty's v-line as he takes his time exploring the perfectly sculpted body beneath his own. Barty begins to whine desperately while Evan smirks, toying with the boy's thin boxers but never removing them.

"Awh what's wrong baby, you want me to take these off?" Evan teases in a low murmur.

Barty groans. "Please Evan I'm craving you" he breathes out.

Evan loses all desire to tease Barty because fuck that was a hot thing to say. He rips Barty's boxers away and pushes him slightly upright. He moves onto his knees, his fingertips gripping Barty's thighs as he begins to suck him off. Barty tilts his head back and lets out a deep moan, clutching the bed sheets as Evan speeds up, beginning to use his teeth. Barty's hips grind to a constant rhythm, Evan moving along with it. Barty looks down at his boyfriend's gorgeous face, whimpering as he reaches his climax.

"Oh fuck" Barty moans through strained breathing.

He begins to come and Evan doesn't stop, his nails digging deeper into Barty's thighs as he starts to shake. As Barty finishes, his lover removes his mouth from around his dick and licks the sweet cum from Barty's inner thighs. Evan looks up at his boyfriend, his eyes closed and a look of pleasure on his face. He smiles as he slides Barty's boxers back onto his slender waist before pressing a kiss to Barty's lips. Evan lies down and pulls the boy onto his chest. Barty tilts his head up and kisses Evan's jawline before settling his head onto his shoulder as Evan begins to run his hands through Barty's dark hair.

"That was fucking amazing," Barty says as Evan smiles down at him.

"You swear too much" Evan replies, letting out a soft laugh.

They lie with their legs tangled together under the sheets, Barty rolling on top of his lover as they start to make out again. Their swollen lips connect once more as a banging on the door startles them apart.

"Rosier you prick why is the door locked," a voice says from the hall.

"Shit it's Regulus," Evan says, jumping out of bed and haphazardly pulling his sweater over his head.

He runs to the door, Barty trailing behind him in only his boxers. Evan shoves him against the wall and places a hand over his mouth telling him not to make a sound.