One.

THE CAFE.

Sebastian sat across from his ex Mia. He was curious as to why he was here with her, when he could be in bed sleeping. 'What a bothersome girl.' He thought to himself.

"I've been thinking about you a lot Sebastian." Mia told him. "Im glad you took the time to come see me, I really miss you."

"What is it that you want Mia? I thought we agreed we were done for good. This is really becoming too much to handle, I said we could be friends after our break up, but that's all I can offer." He said with a deep sigh.

"Are we really over? I thought you and I had a deep connection here." Mia responded. "We had a deep connection. It's just not what it use to be, we both got busy and things didn't work out. We tried over and over again, we really did, but no matter what..nothing ever seems to work, maybe we're just not meant to be." Sebastian replied.

"Please come back to me Sebastian, I just can't see myself living without you. I need you in my life, without you, it's just not the same for me." Mia said with tears streaming down her cheeks, and her lips chapped from the cold outside.

"Look Mia, I loved you. I wish I could say that I still do, but after so many tries and not being able to make things work I'm finally ready to move on from you. You should too, it's not healthy for you to stay heartbroken over this. We are long gone, it'll never be the way it use to be, and it sucks I know, but you're a strong woman. You'll get through it." Sebastian said to Mia.

He then got up and put the money on the table. "I'm gonna get going." He told her before leaving the place. She watched him leave, with tears in her eyes. Heartbroken, it was almost Christmas too. This wasn't how she'd expect to spend her Christmas but that's the way it was.

Her relationship with Sebastian, it was long gone. There was nothing that could bring it back, no matter how hard she tried. Time and time again, she was the only one fighting for the relationship, to her it was something worth fighting for, but to him..he had already given up.