Ten.

LAST CHAPTER.
_______________

After a few months spent with Leena, Sebastian decided to take things to the next level with her. They were in a relationship, but he wanted to make things real between them. "So I know it's soon..but...these few months have been the best part of my life with you. Will you marry me?" he got down on his knees and took out a ring. This really surprised Leena. She didn't expect him to propose to her.

Usually in her past relationships things never progressed. Now, she was getting engaged. It was a very big deal, but she really loved him so she didn't want to say no. Initially, it was a bit soon..as they weren't even in a relationship for a year, but she'd rather get closer to him than far apart so, she decided. "Yes. I will marry you."

Since that day, leena and Sebastian had been engaged to get married. They wanted to marry right away, because they fell in love with each other so much. They couldn't wait. So they both told their parents about it. Which they almost got a heart attack from realizing how soon this was; but regardless Sebastian parents were happy for him.

On the other hand, leena's parents had been worried it might not work, since it was super rushed.

-
Three weeks later
____________
Leena and her best friend went to search for a wedding dress for the wedding. "What do you think will suit me more?" Leena asked her best friend.

she wasn't a dress type of person so she had no idea what would look best on her. On the other hand her best friend was really into fashion and makeup, so advice from her would help.

"I think the strapless wedding dress, would fit you. It's more you're style, and it's really pretty. What do you think about this one? Do you wanna try it on?" Ginny asked looking at leena.

"Of course."

Once she tried it on, leena knew right away she loved the dress, and that it felt right. She had finally found her wedding dress.

-
A month later.
————————-
Then came the big day. The day she would get married to him. "I'm extremely nervous." She told her makeup artist. Who was also her best friend Ginny. "Don't be girl you'll be fine." She said putting on Leena's makeup for the big wedding.

Leena was already in her wedding dress. Getting ready. Once she was fully done preparing her father came to walk her down the aisle as the wedding song played.

Sebastian saw her walk down the aisle and tears welled up in his eyes. It was such a moment, she looked so beautiful and he was lucky to marry someone as amazing and beautiful as her.

They both then said their vows. "Ever since I met you, I knew you were my soulmate. The one I wanted to marry. You weren't afraid to say the way you felt, you are an honest woman and that's what I love about you. I knew I had to make you mine." Sebastian said smiling and holding her hands.

"Well for me, you were absolutely charming. I think you are incredibly good looking, but I love that you are super caring and loving. I knew that you are the type of man I want in my life, I never thought there would come a day where we could be here at the alter getting married so I feel like a very special girl, I'm happy to have you as my husband." She replied to him.

"With that being said—you may kiss the bride." The pastor said smiling at the both of them. He placed the ring on her and they both kissed each other deeply.

-

THE END.