Six.

"Thanks for the water." She said drinking some from it. "where's your bathroom? I have to use it." She asked Sebastian. "Right over to the left." He said looking at her. "Alright." She said walking away from both Conner and Sebastian.

"That girl seems like a real handful." Conner said looking at Sebastian. "Yeah she does, but..I think she'll be the perfect fake fiancé." He said smiling a bit. "Look at you crushing on her, might as well be your real fiancé, seal the deal and finish." He said teasing Sebastian.

"Shut up Conner!" Sebastian said annoyed at his brothers teasing.

Meanwhile Sebastian's phone started dinging. Notifications kept popping up on his screen. 'From mia' "ugh..it's Mia again. She just won't give up." Sebastian said to Conner. "Didn't you block her?"
Sebastian nods. "Yeah I did but she's always texting from random numbers, she won't take a hint."

"So then make things official with leena. Post that you have a new girlfriend, and she won't bother you anymore." Conner said smirking. "Or you should respond to her and tell her you got a new girlfriend and send her a pic of the both of you together." Conner told Sebastian.

"Seems like a good idea." Sebastian said waiting for leena to come out the bathroom. "alright..so are you ready to talk about how much you'll be paying me?" Leena asked looking at Sebastian.

"Uh..sure..question. Can we start being in a fake relationship now? Mia is texting me again and I need to tell her I have a girlfriend." Sebastian responded.

"Yeah sure."

"So how much do you want to be paid for this job?" Sebastian asked.

"It depends on how long I'll be you're fake fiancé. Have you thought of a timeline? Did you plan anything out?" Leena told him.

"No.."

"Well you should have, but how long do you think we will be doing this? Can you estimate?" Leena asked him.

"Maybe.. 1 month?" He said looking at her.

"Okay so one month, I'll accept 200 bucks in cash or check whatever you want." She said smiling.

"200? Alright fine." He said to her.

"Okay we start right now." she said nodding.

"I need a picture together." He said looking at her. "Alright."

She came towards him and as he was waiting to click the photo, she kissed him for the photo on the lips.

He looked at her a bit surprised.

After taking the photo, he could barely speak of how surprised he was by this. "You..kissed me.."

"Well in order for this to work. We have to make it look as real as possible so we will be doing everything a real couple would do. If there's anything you're uncomfortable with and don't want to do you can tell me and I'll respect it." She said nodding.

"Right.." Sebastian nodded.

Even Conner was surprised.