Judgment Day x Demon Reader Part 1

Requested by Princess_MoonSlip

I was walking with the Judgment Day, and I felt my demon coming out, but I prevented it from out because I never told the Judgment Day about it yet because I am extremely scared on how they would react and what they would think of me if they found out. When they are out during a match, I watch to make sure nothing goes wrong but again my demon is trying to come out, but I again prevent it because I'm not ready to tell them about me being half demon. I was walking up the ramp because Judgment Day won their match so after I get up the ramp, I run to our locker room and hide in a corner to transform into my demon, and I climb a wall and I get to the top and start scratching at it making horrible noises. what I didn't know was that people could hear me scratching the ceiling, so the Judgment Day come into the room, and it scares me, so I hide in the ceiling tiles watching them look around for the noise and me, but I slipped and fell out of the ceiling into a dark corner, but I was still in Demon form and Rhea spotted me and I froze in place out of fear.  She saw my horns and her jaw dropped causing me to run out of the room and suddenly my demon takes over and I start crawling demonically down the ramp attacking Dana Brooke and putting her in a choke hold not wanting to stop even if Adam Pearce was trying to pull me away, but one person brought me back and that was Rhea Ripley when she grabbed my neck causing me to let go and I dash away back to the locker room's bathroom and break down crying because I couldn't control myself tonight and I could have hurt Dana really bad from my choke hold in my demon form. I continue to cry but I hear the locker room door open, and they are talking about me, but I stop crying to hear them ask why I hid it from them. I heard Rhea say something that really shocked me because I never hear her defend anyone even me. Rhea said that I was probably scared to say anything which she isn't wrong, but we always stressed her out after matches. I start feeling some pain in my leg and noticed it was bleeding and I don't remember cutting it on anything until I realized I scraped my leg on one of the luggage carts on my way to the locker room. I start crying again because my leg started to gush out blood because my skin is very sensitive. After crying for two minutes Rhea opens the door and sees me crying and holding my bleeding leg and she screams for Damien to get help with tears flashing in her eyes and Dom comes in to see why Rhea is crying and he sees my leg all bloodied up and he screams outside the door saying HURRY PLEASE. I cry into Rhea and start to fade from the blood lose and I say to Rhea that I am sorry and close my eyes and my body goes limb.

Rheas POV

Y/n stops crying, and I notice her eyes are closed and I check her neck to see if I feel her pulse because she faints a lot and I don't feel a pulse there anymore, so I scream for Dom to help me please and the Medics come rushing in and grab Y/n from me and bring her to the ambulance and I cry on Finn saying she wasn't breathing anymore after waiting too long for the medics to get here. I look at Damien and he is looking down at the ground and I can see the tears falling to the ground.  I get a call from Hunter saying Y/n is in the hospital ten minutes from the arena, so I tell the boys and we leave to go see her. After the drive we get there, and they are only allowing two people go in so it's Me and Damien. We walk in and see Y/n on the bed pale as ever with IV needles hooked into her left arm.  I cannot believe I let this happen to someone I love so dearly especially after all that we have been through together for the past four years of our friendship. I just want to tell her that she would have been loved even if she was a demon but I am not sure if she will make it because of how pale she looks in her hospital bed. I tell Damien to leave and have Finn come in to see her and for some reason when he left I felt my body slowly fade away into a deep sleep.

Y/n's POV
I couldn't believe I bleed that badly, when normally I don't bleed that bad when I scrap my hand but what's weird is that when I was running I noticed a girl watching me and holding a drink way before the Judgement Day's match and I drank a drink that was by them but it was by my gear so I thought nothing of it and drank it but after that I just felt differently. After a whole night of me in this coma I heard them speaking of I was thinking about who could have did it because normally I'm not hated by any WWE superstars or diva but I guess not anymore. I retrace my step in the arena in my mind thinking who could have poisoned my drink knowing I was the one going to drink it but all I can see is a black figure laughing and nodding their head. But after a while on the second day my eyes open and I see Rhea staring at me with sadness in her eyes but I smile at her but no sound comes out when I try to talk to her. The nurse walks in and looks at me and says that my voice has trouble coming out because of the poison I drank yesterday.
Rhea: Poison! Who would Poison Y/n?
Damian: I heard many people say they don't like her but I don't have a clue on who would go that far to poison her.
Dom: would Dana go that far to hurt her because of Y/n almost choking her to death?
Rhea: I don't know but I'm going to find out.
*Rhea walks out*
Dom: Where did Finn go?
Damian: he said he was going to get clothes for Y/n from the hotel.
Y/n: w-where d-did R-Rhea g-go?
Damian: She went to go find out who poisoned you tonight.
Y/n: o-o-oh
The nurse walked in and said she can leave now but she can't speak for a couple hours so her voice can come back.
Y/n gets up and walks to the car and buckles her seat and waits for Damian and Dom to get in the car. Y/n falls asleep on when they were driving to the hotel Dom laughs and calls Finn to tell them that they are coming to the hotel so he can stay there. We get to the hotel and Damian carries Y/n to the room and sets her down while Dom finds Finn and explain what has happened to her. After Dom and Finn come back, they find Y/n and Damian cuddling and sleeping with the TV on. After an hour Rhea comes back aggravated because they don't know who poisoned Y/N yet. They all fall asleep and when they wake up in the morning, they noticed Y/n gone and that her phone is still here, so they panic.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up early today because I slept a lot of last night due to my poisoning, but I wanted to get Judgment Day breakfast, but I forgot to leave a note to let them know I left which was a big mistake. I got breakfast for them all and put in a bag and got into the room with them all staring at me angrily and their hands crossed their chest and I look down and put the bag onto the desk and sat down with a frown when Damian spoke. Damian yelled Where were you and I jumped with tears forming in my eyes. I told them I got them breakfast, but it came out bad because I was scared and stuttering. Damian grabbed my chin softly and asked again what I was doing and why I didn't do anything but cry because they never yelled at me before and I am really sensitive to loud sounds. Scoot backwards and cry and type what I said because I couldn't stop crying from them yelling at me for the first time. I see Finn get Rhea's phone and hand it to her and she grabs Damians shoulder, and she whispers in his ear and tells him something and his demeaner softens and Rhea comes and hugs me whispering that I should have told them and that they aren't mad at her anymore and that I could stop crying. I stutter saying really and Damian nods and hugs me while rubbing my back to calm me down and I giggle. Damian picks me up and spins me around with a smile saying thank you for the breakfast love. I nod my head and hug him thanking him for not being mad anymore and I sit on the bed while they eat their breakfast. I wonder if the day of the next RAW show I will figure out which superstar thought poisoning me would get rid of me so easily.

*Comment below who you want to be the person who poisoned Y/N and comment any request you have but just know I will not be doing any smut requests but will do the request anyways but without the smut. Also, I hope you enjoyed this imagine Princess_MoonSlip and If anyone has an idea for part two let me know.