Buddy's Best friend Pt.1 (Damian Priest) *SHORT*

Me and Buddy Matthews have been best friends since birth, and we were inseparable until he debuted in WWE while I am stuck in NXT. I met his girlfriend Demi Bennett aka Rhea Ripley when he left WWE to go to AEW and joined a group in AEW that I forgot the name of. Me and Rhea started hanging out with each other a lot of once Buddy left but I never expected to be that close to my best friend's girlfriend. But now we are both in the main roster and she is a part of the Judgment Day and is known in that group as mami or the eradicator of the group. I am a woman who is in line for the woman's championship against Bianca Belair and I am not as nervous as many divas are because I know how Bianca fights and I know I can defeat her without any problems, but I still called Buddy and talked to him about it even though he can't help me because he is in AEW now. He told me I should talk to Rhea about it, but I told him I can't, so he came to me in person for next Raw coming to talk to me after getting it approved with Hunter and came and calmed me down knowing it always helped me. I cuddled into him and ended up falling asleep in his arms with a frown on my face which may look bad in many ways, but he didn't care because we were always so close with each other.

Demi's/Rhea's POV

Me and the Judgment Day were walking, and I saw Y/n's locker room door slightly open so I walk over there and see my boyfriend Buddy and Y/n cuddling together which hurt but I knew deep down he would never hurt me even with Y/n because he said they are best friends only. I told the Judgment Day to wait, and I will meet them at catering in a few and they nod and walk away. I walk into Y/n's locker room and ask Buddy why he is here. He explains that she got a text from her ex-boyfriend breaking up with her because she is too close to me and she is very nervous for her match and was scared to ask you for help with the nerves, so she called me, and I convinced Hunter to let me come and help her.

Me: Why was she afraid to ask me for help?

Buddy: Because of Damian

Me: Is she afraid of Damian?

Buddy: No, she has a crush on him and gets nervous, so she calls me.

Me: Thats cute but why is she nervous when she is going to win tomorrow

Buddy: I don't know

Y/n: They told me I had to lose.

Me: WHAT

Buddy: Why?

Y/n: they knew I like Damian, so they said if I don't let her win, they are going to either fire Damian or hire someone to beat him up.

Buddy: Triple H said that?

Y/n: No, Roman Reigns said it, and everyone knows I'm afraid of him.

Me: that's ridiculous

Buddy: I know

Y/n starts crying again and again about this match because if she loses, she won't get another title shot till 2024.

Me: when did He say that!

Y/n: last week on raw right in front of the catering camera

Me: we need to tell hunter about this

Y/n: we can't

Me: why not

Y/n: He said he would go after my brother if I snitched on him, and my brother is only twelve.

Me: how does he know this?

Y/n: I dated him back in 2013 when he first debuted but now that he is the tribal chief, he became mean and threatened of things, so I left him in 2019 because he wanted to be a real heel.

Me: that is absolutely absurd, he should not have the power to do things like this.

Buddy: He does because he is the reason the WWE is making loads of money other than the Judgment Day of course but he is able to demand anything.

Y/N: Roman is the only person other than Buddy that knows my brother and where he is located.

Me: why would Roman know where you brother is?

Y/n: the last time me and Roman spoke we were on good terms which was two weeks ago, but my brother is unable to do anything because he gets scared easily and I cannot help him because of my fear from Roman.

Buddy: If you told Damian about this, he might be able to help you and tell him about your feelings for him.

Y/n: I cannot tell Damian I love him because it could ruin our friendship and I cannot do that because it can ruin my whole career because I am stuck here for 6 more years, and I would not be able to handle myself if he knew I loved him.

???: You like Damian?

Me: Uh oh this can't be good.

Thank you, guys, for reading and comment who you want the mystery person to be and if you want a second part let me know and I will start it as soon as I can. If you have any suggestions comment them as well.