I Heard It Too (Dominik Mysterio) pt.1 Short

Y/n's POV
Me and Rey are watching a movie called I Heard it Too and Dominik was supposed to watch it, but he got called into work, so I invited Rey and Angie but Angie hates Horror films, so she declined, and Rey came after an hour of me calling him. I had made popcorn and got the movie all ready and we started watching it and after two hours the movie was over, and I cannot believe how scary that movie was.  I told Rey that I was going upstairs to get something to have him try before he leaves. I was getting my secret room door open because I love to hide my snacks from Dom because he always takes my snacks so I made a room with my snacks so he couldn't steal from me anymore. It took me two weeks to make this room and I did it when he was doing week to WrestleMania. I grabbed the snacks that I wanted Rey to try but once I closed the door, I saw what looked like Dom, but he was smirking at me in a devilish glare, and he never would look at me like this, but he looks so much like Dom. He grabs me and drags me to the windowsill. Me and Dom would sit in if we were sad, or we wanted to cuddle with each other after a tough day of working. He pushed me towards the window and the last thing I heard was laughing then a crash.

                                                 3rd POV

Rey heard a sound outside, so he ran over to see the sight of Y/n bleeding out of her arm so bad it looks like she has been there for hours, but she disappeared for ten minutes. He ran to her and her last words before passing out was Dom. Rey called 911 and gave them a statement and explained that her last words to him was his son's name but he is in Canada for a show, and he couldn't have hurt her like she thinks he did. He went to the hospital with her, and he called Dom hoping he would answer. But he didn't because they aren't on good terms right now, but Rey decided to spam him until he answers.

                                          End of 3rd POV

                                           Dominik's POV                     

I just got down with Raw and was about to head out with the boys because Rhea wanted to leave to see Buddy since we are in Orlando today. But I noticed 12 calls from my father and 9 texts from him saying to call me as soon as possible because it's about Y/n. I haven't heard from Y/n all day and normally she texts me. I got to the hotel and called my deadbeat dad and Finn walked in on me talking to him in a panic. He looked at me trying to calm me down but it's not working the way it should have because it's making me feel worse. I get up and pack my stuff and get ready to leave but Damian walks in confused but I ignore him and leave with my rental car on my way to the airport to fly to California to see my girl in the hospital. I just hope when I get there she doesn't freak out when she sees me.