4 (Featuring the original Wii deleted you)

WDTMC Mark: I like wearing oversized sweaters. Not just because they're extremely comfy and cuddly, but because whenever the sleeves are really big, I get to flop them around and smack people.

Frozen! Mark: Hello, my name is Failure, and you're watching my life crumble into pieces.
Frozen! Mark: *waves their finger and sings like they're in a Disney Channel intro*

Kyle, holding a gun: If the conspiracies about life being a simulation are true WHOEVERS CONTROLLING MY SIM I JUST WANNA TALK.

Redmond Catalogue Kyle: The only straight I am is a straight-up badass.

Frozen! Cesar: Did you just call me a shrimp, you asshole?! I'm still growing, dammit!

Redmond Catalouge Austin: I've never smoked marijuana. I ate a brownie once at a party. It was intense. It was kind of indescribable. I felt like I was floating. Turns out there was no pot in the brownie. It was just an insanely good brownie.

Kyle, opening a Capri Sun: Guess I'll drink my sorrows away.

Henry/Eteled: The 'how the fucks' and 'why are you so dumbs' don't matter. All that matters is that I have a new gun.

Redmond Catalogue Kyle: I hate how you're just born out of nowhere, and you're forced to go to school and get education so you can get a job. What if I wanted to be a duck? No one ever asked me if I want to be a duck!

Police Officer: You have the right to remain silent.
Redmond Catalouge Henry: I choose to waive that right!
Redmond Catalouge Henry: *screaming*

WDTMC Adam: I'm gonna mix a can of Red Bull with seventeen shots of espresso in a fishbowl and then chug it while Kids by MGMT plays in the background so I can perceive twenty-three spatial dimensions and fight my own soul.

WDTMC Cesar: I've invited you here because I crave the deadliest game...
Frozen! Cesar, nodding: Knife Monopoly.
WDTMC Cesar: I was actually going to play Russian roulette, but now I'm really interested in whatever knife Monopoly is.

WDTMC Adam: What's the signal when something goes wrong?
Sam: We yell, 'oh shit.'
Redmond Catalouge Austin: ...That'll work.

Frozen! Mark: Okay, what does A stand for?
WDTMC Jonah: Arson.
Frozen! Mark: Aw, you're so good. Okay! B! What does B stand for?
WDTMC Jonah: Barson.
Redmond Catalouge Henry: *laughter*
Frozen! Mark: What stands for C?
WDTMC Jonah: Commit arson.
Redmond Catalouge Henry: Oooo. Frozen! Mark: D!
WDTMC Jonah: Don't come near me, I'm going to commit arson.
Redmond Catalouge Henry: *more laughter*

Kyle: Ah shit, I forgot.
Nathan (WDY): Forgot what?
Kyle: How do you expect me to answer that?