Chapter 1- Brownstained White

A sea of sweaty teenagers flood out the school doors as the dismissal bell rang for the last time. Aieyan kicked at the ground, sending a half-crushed can of whatever liquid flying.

"Do you fucking mind, faggot?" Brianna says as brown droplets shoot out of the mouth and onto the cuffs of her jeans. Zuraiya lets out a pained giggle.

"Uh-oh someone did an oopsie poopsie." Jello sings.

"Hey Jello that sandwich has 300 calories in it. Maybe you're the one in need of an oopsie poopsie you fat fuck." Brianna dismissed as she bends over to wipe the gunk off her pants.

Brianna throws her head to the side, flicking blonde hair out of her face. Her hair fluttered as she descended.

Zuraiya reaches in front of her, offering her intricately mehndi-stained hand to Brianna's aid.

"Meow." A voice chirps from behind the group. Riya beams as the rest of the group's eyes meet her.

"RIYAAA!" Zuraiya cries before flinging herself onto her. Her bracelets chime as she throws her arms around her.

"ZURAIYAAA!" Riya yells in response.

"Where my hug at cuh?" Aieyan says watching.

"Have you checked up your vagina?" Brianna responds on Riya's behalf.

"Hi, Aieyan!" Riya acknowledges, extending an arm around him. Aieyan tenses up slightly as she finally grabs a hold of him. He shifts his weight as the embrace finally hits, resting his head delicately on Riya's shoulder. His hands fidget as he places them around her, taking caution in not resting them on her waist or anywhere below. He held great respect for her. He held great respect for any woman. Except for Jello maybe. It was one of the things that set him apart. It was one of the things she liked about him.

"There, now my pants are all white again. Just like me. Exactly the way it should be. White is right." Brianna says, admiring her clean-up job.

"Allah please." Zuraiya mumbles loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Riya my lesbian lover, how was your first week?" Brianna questions.

"We aren't doing much in class yet so I get to people watch. Everyone is so anxious and excited it's so cute."

"I'm not gonna lie this week made me suicidal but then Riya spoke. Riya I love you." Zuraiya adds.

"Meooow!" Riya meows accordingly.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow. Bri and I are going to visit retard school and vape with the girls in the washroom." Zuraiya says causing Brianna to break out in a fit of wheezes and dry coughs.

"Can I come? I love vaping in the washroom." Jello asks.

"You're not invited 'cause we don't like coloreds." Brianna responds, matter of factly.

"Brianna I am a colored." Zuraiya points out.

"We don't like the ones named Charlize Katherine Pascua An." Brianna corrected.

Brianna and Zuraiya split off from the group, hysterically laughing over the new Zain cap cut edit of the week. Jello separates not long after.

Aieyan kicks at the ground again, his feet shifting as Riya screams her goodbyes to the rest of the group. The others disappear around the corner and Riya turns to Aieyan, still occupied with the ground and ruining his shoes.

"You ready to walk me home, brownstain?" Riya chirps. Aieyan jerks his head up to meet her eyes.

"Only if you take a bath with me."