Chapter 3- Zain is a Gay Prostitute

Taking as much precaution as possible, Aieyan's fingers slowly and lightly shut the door to his house. The door exerts a slight creak as it shuts. The lights remain off. He was doing good so far. As he bent over and began untying his shoes, a voice from the top of the stairs screams "HEY!" sending his heart out of his chest.

"What the hell?!" Aieyan screams, his chest still sore and pounding.
The light flickers on revealing Aieyan's father sitting on the top step. His arms are crossed and his expression is harsh. From the look of it, he had been waiting there for quite a while.

"Where were you? School ended an hour ago, I called you numerous times." He nags as Aieyan tries still to catch his breath and bring his heart rate down to a normal pace.

"I was studying with a friend. I told you this, baba." he replies through voice cracks and nervous stutters.

"Was it with Zain again? I told you not to associate with that kid anymore. Not after he got suspended for sucking dick in the washrooms."

"Jesus baba enough. I'm not gonna fuck Zain!" Aieyan whined. His eyes widen as his father's lip curls downward. "Have sex with Zain!" He corrects his vulgarity.

"If I find out you and that faggot have been sneaking around behind my back I'm carving out both your assholes so you can't drill each other in Johanna." His dad grumbles as he pulls himself up from the step. Aieyan hesitantly follows after him.

His father stumbles to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of tea. Aieyan's shoulder gives in, dropping his backpack by his feet. He falls into a chair and lets out a tired sigh.

"Are the police still looking into your school?" Aieyan's father asks in between obnoxiously loud glugs of tea. He wonders whether or not he's aware of it and purposely trying to piss him off, but he's too exhausted to think into it any further.

"We got dismissed early again because they needed time to interview the teachers and other staff." Aieyan drowsily replies, half asleep in his seat.

"I don't understand how a student ran a gay prostitution scheme and none of the staff were aware of it for months." His father angrily huffs.

"It's because it was Zain. He's two grades behind, no one suspected he could pull a stunt like that off. He's barely literate, his English class is ELA and he takes it with the down syndrome kids."

"I'm surprised Zain has any concept of business whatsoever. I thought the kid was severely autistic."

"You wouldn't be the first." Aieyan mumbles as his head droops, dozing off.

"Hey," Aieyan's father says in a firmer and louder voice as he knocks aggressively on the counter in front of the unconscious Aieyan. "You have homework to do. Wake your ass up."

Aieyan groans, refusing to open his eyes and waving dismissively in the air in front of him. After a few seconds, he feels a loud *THUD* on the back of his head, followed by a stinging pain.

Aieyan's father continues to slap him on the head until he gathers his things and runs upstairs.

***

West Covina, CA

Zuraiya: HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS MANEESHA GOT INTERVIEWED ON THE NEWS

*Zuraiya sent a link*
Jello: the camera rlly captures how fat she is
Brianna: what the hell does maneesha have to do with zain's dick sucking service
Riya: ummm who the freakazoid is maneesha
Zuraiya: this fat bitch at our school
Jello: do we know whats happening to zain yet
Zuraiya: ummmm hes getting expelled for sure but idk where he stands with the law becuz what he was doing was technically prostitution and thats illegal in canada soo
Brianna: hes just gonna suck more dick in juvie they're giving him what he wants
Zuraiya: AIEYAN UR HERE
*Aieyan sent a photo*
Zuraiya: ur fat
Jello: pls if i see the zain rizz photo one more time im kms
Aieyan: do the world a favour fat whore
*Aieyan sent a photo*
Brianna: white lives matter and you are the reason why
Jello: brianna you fat fuck u can't say that
Brianna: jello ur boyfriend looks like he likes it up the butt
Jello: u look like you need fingers down the throat

ppink_macaronii

Riya: you home yet?
Aieyan: I live two houses from you. Yes i am home.
*Aieyan sent a photo*
Riya: I was just wondering in case you spent an hour on my doorstep with your face in your hands again
Aieyan: fuck
Aieyan: u saw that?
Riya: when you didn't leave for 20 minutes straight? yeah lol
Aieyan: i hope i die
*Aieyan sent a photo*
Riya: so i was thinking, tomorrow at lunch we can sneak away from the group, have our own private little lunch date at my place, just the two of us?
Aieyan: how long are we keeping us a secret from them?
Riya: oh so we're an us now huh?
Aieyan: i mean
Aieyan: i kinda figured
Aieyan: yk since we've been meeting up in secret
Aieyan: and yk
Aieyan: kissing
Aieyan: a lot
Aieyan: but if you don't want us to be then idrc
Riya: unclench your asshole, i was messing with you.
Aieyan: i think i want you to die
Riya: you want me
Aieyan: more than i wanna admit
Riya: ur so cute :)

Aieyan tossed his phone to the foot of his bed, his hands kneading into his face. He takes a deep breath in only to realize how long he held it. His face scrunches up, tensing his eyes shut until they hurt and his vision remained blurry for a good while.

He takes in another deep breath, huffing it out sharply. He tries to fight a grin and fails.