Prologue

A/N 

The Lamb, is Lamb, and Y/N is you or the Child Lamb Also I see the Lamb as male, purely because I love writing/reading fatherly roles (I have a dad don't worry) Y/N in this will be Female(for now >:} ) because I like to see myself in Y/N.  

Also Lamb may be Ooc, because he/they technically have no Canon Personality, and it is up to the Player.

Prologue

Little did the Lamb know that he'd be risking everything that day.

Little did he know that there was another of his kind.

It had all started on a petty quest. He had to get some stupid flowers from Darkwood, so after he was requested that, Lamb headed out. Preparing himself for battle. Maybe he'd finally fight leshy in person instead of one of his moronic followers.

He had decimated some of the heretics in his way, also scooping up a couple of handfuls of flowers for later. When he finally progressed into the next area, where he had to teleport, he grabbed a tarot card and went on.

However, there was something new.

Instead of the endless hordes of Heretics or the occasional chance to swap out a weapon, the Lamb saw a deer, at least it looked like a deer.

The deer appeared to be a girl, and she lit up at the sight of the Lamb.

"I've been waiting to see you." The deer spoke.

The Lamb looked around, and after seeing no one else, he finally spoke.

"Me?" He asked, feeling rather awkward. Most of the time when he entered a new area there were either heretics wishing him harm, or someone willing to make a deal or trade with him. However, this was new, completely new.

It was almost panic-inducing, how much it scared him. However something about the deer soothed him a little, so he brought up his courage and spoke,

"Who are you, and why have you been waiting for me."

"I didn't truly know if you'd even come here." The woman murmured before looking up at the Lamb, "The path was concealed very well, how did you find me?

"Oh umm, I saw how the ground was disturbed, and well, I usually try and find shortcuts through the forest." He answered,

"Okay, I guess that makes sense..." She muttered, glancing over at the semi-concealed path, "Well, I have been concealing something for you, something that the bishops should not get their hands on." She started to slightly pace, however it was at a slower pace than most people pacing.

"It, however, has become far too dangerous to conceal anymore, Leshy has proven to be very difficult to hide from, especially whilst residing in Darkwood." The deer took a step forwards and began to open her cloak, suddenly it appeared as if the world was shaking. And soon enough, Leshy flew out from the ground, startling the deer, who let out a shriek of surprise and started to back up, preparing herself to run away.

(Idk how to write Leshy I just dislike him a lot)

"What do you claim to have hidden from me.." He hissed, his voice full of malice and disdain. He took a deep breath and pulled something from the inside of the deer's cloak out, it was a small child, they were hooded, so both Lamb and Leshy couldn't see what species the child was.

"Leave her alone!" The deer started screaming, fearing the Moment that Leshy discovered the species of the child.

The hood fell off, and an enraged scream pierced the forest.

The lamb was frozen, sitting about 5 feet in front of him, was a young Lamb.

The scream had come from Leshy, who was enraged at the mere sight of the Lamb, he turned to the Deer, who was standing there, prepared to protect the child, and instantly killed her. This gave enough of a distraction for the Lamb to take the unconscious Child, and run.

The Lamb was gone before Leshy could even realize it.