113

"I'll kill you!"

Elena yelled, only for her to charge at him. One of Shigaraki's eyes opened, only for Elena to see a completely different person in them.

"Shigaraki needs rest, you dumb girl." An unknown voice spoke, making Elena roll her eyes before she teleported right beside him, sending a powerful punch straight at his side, sending him flying. Elena knew Todoroki had grabbed Deku before he hit the ground. "Elena! Don't fight him! It's dangerous!" Shoto yelled. "It was dangerous for him to touch my fucking family too!" Elena yelled as she punched him once again, this time into the ground.

Upon him being sent into the ground, debris was sent everywhere. Elena stood on his body, his eyes closed as he looked unconscious. However, before Elena knew it, he sent the same weapons at her from his fingers. Just before it could touch her, she teleported away.

"Your lousy tricks won't do, asshole!" Elena yelled before she spun in the air, sending a huge shockwave at him, crushing him into the ground once again. Elena's eyes widened when Shigaraki sent more of the weapons at her, them bursting in all sorts of directions. Not having enough time to dodge them, she was scraped on a few parts on her body before she teleported away.

Shigaraki emerged from the ground, the weapons acting as legs from his spine. She looked at him, her head raised. "Didn't I tell you already? I'll kill you!" She yelled before she sent a shockwave behind her, levitating in an immense speed towards him. However what she wasn't aware of, was the weapon chasing her from behind.

Just as Elena was about to send an attack at Shigaraki, a weapon pierced her right through her upper arm. "Elena!" Shoto yelled, only for Shigaraki to laugh manically. As the weapon withdrew, Elena fell to the ground. Upon being caught by Iida who arrived, he held her up.

"I don't need a fucking arm to beat you!" Elena yelled, ripping apart her suit and wrapping it around her arm and pulling it tight. "Elena-Chan. Nejire-senpai will take care of this." Iida said, looking at her. "You fought well." He continued.

"Yeah, probably. But I didn't finish fighting." Elena said, looking at Katsuki on the ground with Todoroki. "Bakugo would-" Iida began, making Elena snap her head in his way and glare at him. "Let me go." She said, her voice piercing through his ears. He was quick to let her go as she stood.

"Yuko Uta...a beautiful hero. Everyone loved her. She was a lot like you." Shigaraki spoke, but Elena knew it was probably All for One speaking. "Don't speak about my mother!" Elena yelled, jumping into the air as Nejire sent energy bursts at him, Elena sending shockwaves at the same time, restraining him with her telekinesis. "Foolish girl." He spoke as he sent millions of blades at her. Elena dodged them quickly, teleporting in between them in a rapid speed before appearing right at his face. "Boo!" She said before spinning in the air and kicking him square in the face, using a telekinetic shockwave to put a better pressure on her foot, sending Shigaraki to the ground as the blades broke.

As dust erupted, Nejire was quick to keep him at the ground, sending a 100 percent outburst of energy at him, keeping him in the ground. "Finish him!" Nejire yelled, making Elena smirk before she bursted a huge shockwave in the air as she closed into the ground.

Just as she was about to hit him, she heard a loud voice. "Master!" As loud footsteps erupted. Elena's vision was blocked by the sight of skin at her face. "What?!" Elena yelled, only to be flung up into the air. "Run!" Endeavor's voice was heard. Elena felt her head ache as she flew to the ground. "Eren?" Elena wondered upon seeing the massive creature.

Elena rolled, hitting her head on the ground before steadying herself, blasting off the ground and towards Shigaraki once more. Shigaraki was placed in Machia's hand, looking down at him. "Fucking die for once!" Elena yelled, only to be blocked by Gigantomachia as he flung her to the ground, towards Iida.