02: THE WATER

WARNING: This chapter will involve, fluff, panic.

IF YOU DISLIKE ANY OF THIS PLEASE LEAVE!

IT IS BETTER TO WATCH THE AVATAR 2 MOVIE TO UNDERSTAND BETTER!

CHAPTER: 02

TITLE: THE WATER

WORDS; 1805

I walked out of our place we were staying at i admired the place, it was so different but so beautiful

I walked out of our place we were staying at i admired the place, it was so different but so beautiful. I noticed their people was much different from us but I admired that and respected that. I looked up at the sky, it was turning dark.

I took a few sneaky glances at some of the people I saw they seemed really kind and I'm sure they are. My father said we are welcome here and I'm allowed to take a quick look around now. I understand why he said take a quick look around.

I took a step out my home just for my foot to be sank into this bouncy material, "ah-"

You walked over the netted floor happily, it was so bouncy. As people disappeared more as I distanced myself from the place I did a quick jump on the net. "Wow." I was amazed and kept jumping in circles till someone showed theirself from the shadow, "What are you doing?" I heard a voice making my face angle change toward the voice.

It came from person who I assumed was part of the metkayina clan, i could tell by their colour and their different tails. I let out a little 'hum' as I nodded my head to him embarrassed. Well surely I did try to hide the embarrassment.

"You look silly right now." He spoke which I didn't quite catch as he let out a small scoff afterwards.

I stopped jumping around.

"Yeah." I responded.

He jumped onto the net and approached me looking me up and down. From this distance I could notice alot more detail about him better.

His skin was was cyan colour with shades of dark blue, his ears were more sharper then ours. More pointer. Amongst everything his hair was braided in a very stylish way, it suited him very well.

As I was going to speak, he started walking around me eyeing me up and down really hardly. It felt a bit uncomfortable with his eyes all-over me but I understood why, I'm a different species from him and im staying at their home.

I felt his hands touch my tail slyly as I pulled it away from his grip.

When he stood infront of me we both awkward stared at eachother, "Your clan looks very---"

"Your the one who got injured." He states as he put his hands on my shoulder touching the unhealed wound. I felt his grip tightened on my wound.

"Yeah, I thank your clan for accepting us in here." I thanked him giving him a sweet honest smile as his grip from my shoulder weakened as he pulled his hand away.