03: CATCH US

WARNING: This chapter will involve, fluff, 'cringe?'.

IF YOU DISLIKE ANY OF THIS PLEASE LEAVE!

IT IS BETTER TO WATCH THE AVATAR 2 MOVIE TO UNDERSTAND BETTER!

CHAPTER: 03

TITLE: CATCH US

WORDS; 1289

I woke up peacefully, nothing paining in me

I woke up peacefully, nothing paining in me. Nothing at all bothering me.

I looked down to notice someone put a blanket over me while I was sleeping, I smiled at this act of kindness.

I neatly folded the blanket up and placed it on the side of the room.

I walked put our new home to have to sun beam on me, it was really bright. I wasn't used to the sun flashing me like this but I could get use to it and to this place. I mean, I've got to.

I noticed in the water I found my two brothers spotted there with a few others, but I noticed a certain someone I met yesterday. Its was Aonung. He suddenly made eye contact with me but turned away after, maybe I saw it wrong.

I walked across the net and sat on a wooden raft about the water. It was connected to the nets. Very creative.

As I sat down i just spectating my brothers and their new friends. I wondered where my sisters where, I turned my head around but I didn't see them.

When I turned back to see my brothers I noticed they disappeared, "huh?" I accidentally made a noise from confusion.

Where did they go? Did they master breathing under water already? They are fast learners I'm proud.

I looked down to my feet as I slightly kicked the water, as I was doing this I noticed a faint shadow slowly going up.

"RA!" My brother appeared out the water appearing in front of me making me scream slightly.

"Jeez!" I said a bit annoyed, looking away from Lo'ak.

"Come in the water!" He tugged on my leg as he said this.

"Alright..!" I carefully slid into the water as I was floating above it, "Where did Neteyam go?" I asked my younger brother.

"Oh! He's under the water! Come look." He happily said, before I could respond he took a deep breathe and gone under the water once again.

"Seriously..." I nervously inhaled using the technique Aonung tolled me about, then threw my body under the water.

When I entered the water I noticed all the beauty inside which I completely ignored when I was with Aonung, o was too focused in him yesterday I didn't even realise how pretty the ocean was.

I let myself sink deep into the water before following after Lo'ak who was swimming towards Neteyam.

I ignored the fact I must of looked embarrassing while I was swimming behind Lo'ak I probably looked like a little toddler being silly in the water.