-chapter 2-

I woke up around 10:30 I was still tired, but I didn't want to sleep in so I decided to go and take a nice warm shower. I just kept thinking about João and last night, I was excited about having lunch with him today.

     I got out of the shower and changed into some grey sweats and a black crop top, just something to be comfortable in. When I went downstairs I saw Aryanna and Pedro laying on the couch looking dead. "good morning guys how are you guys feeling" I laughed. "horrible" Aryanna groaned. Pedro just shook his head in agreement. "We'll do you guys want anything for breakfast" I asked them . "I'll just take some cereal" Pedro said, "me too" Aryanna agreed. "also I'm going to get lunch with someone today at 4" I mumbled, "HUH, with who?" she said sitting up, "a guy I met at the club last night" I smiled "ou already getting a boyfriend I'm jealous" she said sarcastically, I laughed and gave them some cereal

                  New Message from João 💕

good morning pretty
                                                      good morning joão 😊
how'd you sleep?
I slept comfortable
just a lil tired still hbu ?
I slept okay,
also are we still getting lunch today ?
yes ofc !
alright I'll pick you up
at 4 what's your address ?
it's *************
perfect I'll see you later !
seen

       I started getting ready around 1:00 so I can have enough time to get ready and pick an outfit. I started with just doing light makeup, curled my lashes, applied mascara, added a tiny bit of eyeliner and put lip gloss on, and put a bit of concealer under my eyes, I had my hair curled, for my outfit I decided on a simple black shirt blue jeans, just something casual for lunch.

(outfit you can change if you want)

       I finished getting ready so I just was waiting for João to pick me up. I went downstairs and saw Aryanna sitting on the couch so I joined her. "what you watching" I asked. "just a show everyone kept telling me to watch it's actually interesting" Aryanna responded, "so tell me about the guy you are going to get lunch with" she smirked "well his name is João, and he is a professional futbol player" I smiled, as I looked over at her she stared at me with her mouth shaped like an o. "JOÃO FÉLIX AINT NO WAY" she said surprised. "girl you're so lucky" Aryanna said. I just laughed, then I heard a notification.

                                       João 💕
I'm outside ;)

I walked out then João immediately got out and went to the passenger side to open the door for me, such a gentleman, i thanked him and sat in the car, it was very nice and luxurious, "so where are we getting lunch" I smiled looking at him besides me, "I'm taking you to a cafe, they have really good sandwiches there" he smiled back at me, I am in love with his smile it's so perfect.

We arrived at the cafe, we parked a little away from the cafe so we could walk a bit. Me and João we're walking side by side having a small conversation when people started to recognize us.
random 1 "(y/n) can we take a picture"
random 2 "João can I get a picture"
random 3 " are you guys together?"

Me and João just pushed through and entered the cafe, we chose a table in the corner not so seen, we ordered our food and just had a conversation. "so what have you've been up to?" he asked. "oh nothing much really I just arrived yesterday, I'm living here for a few months" I replied "oh really where were you living before?" he said curiously "In France I was living there because of my job" I smiled. "you have a pretty smile (y/n)?" I looked at him and i felt my face heat up. I thanked him and thats when we got our food.

         While we were eating we were having small conversation just getting to know each other, like what our hobbies we're, what music we liked, favorite food just questions like that.
   After we finished eating and paying we started to walk to the car, "hey do you have any other plans today?" he asked suddenly, it was only 5:30 and I didn't have any other things to do, "nope no other plans, why?" I looked at him, "you want to just walk around for a bit" he smiled at me, "yes ofc" I smiled back.

          Me and João walked for a while just going into stores and buying little things just for fun. It was now 8:00 and a lot more people started to notice us so we decided it was time for us to go, we got to the car and again João being a gentleman he opened the passenger door for me, I thanked him and got in. When he started driving the song 'The Color Violet by Tory Lanez' started playing and it matched him so well, I didn't notice myself just staring at him, admiring him. "am I that good looking" he laughed noticing me staring at him, I looked away immediately feeling embarrassed. The whole ride to my house we just listened to music joking around.

       We got to my house and João walked me to the door. "I had a really great time today, and you look really pretty" he laughed and smiled , "thank you João, and I had a really great time to, I hope we can hangout again" I smiled "we will for sure hangout again just let me know when you are free" he winked
"I will for sure" I laughed "perfect, okay it's time for me to go, goodnight (y/n)" he said as he hugged me, I hugged him back, "goodnight João thank you for today" we pulled away and said our byes.

       "Aryanna I'm back" I yelled from the front door, I saw her coming down the stairs "so how was it she" she said giggling "it was fun we went to a cafe to get lunch then after we just walked around and went to stores" I said, "aw that's cute, also people are posting about you and João" she told me with a shocked expression, "wait what show me" I told her, she gave me her phone and in Twitter people posted pictures of me and João getting lunch and walking together, "I didn't think many people saw us" I groaned "eh you'll be okay" she laughed.

I went upstairs washed my face brushed my teeth and changed into my pjs, When I laid in bed i was going through my camera roll and found pictures of myself from yesterday so I decided to post one because it was cute.

@(y/n)_

: Portugal 🤍liked by: vouge , pablogavi and 956,358 others commentskevinalvarez_c : 😯random 1 : replied to kevinalvarez_c: Kevin what are you doing here 🤨random 2: replied to kevinalvarez_c: KEVIN vouge : 😍😍random 3: (y/n) you're so pretty 💕...

: Portugal 🤍
liked by: vouge , pablogavi and 956,358 others
comments
kevinalvarez_c : 😯
random 1 : replied to kevinalvarez_c: Kevin what are you doing here 🤨
random 2: replied to kevinalvarez_c: KEVIN
vouge : 😍😍
random 3: (y/n) you're so pretty 💕
random 4: y'all seen them pictures of her and João ? 😭
joaofelix79 : 👀
random 5 : replied to joaofelix79 : JOAO NO
random 6: replied to random 5 : I mean (y/n) is gorgeous plus they would look cute together ngl
random 5 : replied to random 5: 😭

       I got so excited seeing João's comment on my post, I mean it was just the eyes emoji but still. I just kept reading through the comments and a good amount were about me and João hanging out, but I didn't mind, being famous means people are always watching. And with that I decided to to put my phone down and go to sleep since I was very tired.

——————————————————————————-
Writing stories is so fun oh my goodness, I also have no creativity so I'm stressin
If I misspelled any words I'm so sorry 😳