-chapter 3-

I woke up around 9:30 and I checked my phone and I saw a message from João .

                                          João 💕
good morning pretty,
are you doing anything today ?
I really wanna see you
                                                  good morningJoão :)
                            and yes I made plans
                with my friends to go shopping ,
         if you want you can come over and we can
watch a movie after?

yes I would love that

perfect I'll text you when I'm home :)

João pov
     The whole night I couldn't sleep, I've just been thinking about (y/n). I don't know what it is about her, she's so perfect, even though I only met her like two days ago I feel comfortable around her, and the second I woke up I just needed to text her, I wanted to see her.
she had said she was hanging out with her friends today but she told me we could watch a movie at her house after so I was excited.

    (y/n) pov
Me , Aryanna and Pedro had just been walking around going into stores. I had bought a few dresses and designer heels, I was planning on wearing one of the dresses I bought to an event I was invited to tomorrow. "can we get ice cream?" Aryanna asked, "ou that sounds good let's get some" I responded. We got our ice cream and sat on the outside patio of the store, "oh (y/n) do you want to go to a party with me and Aryanna tonight?" Pedro asked "omg yes pls come with us (y/n)" Aryanna added, "I would love to but im hanging out with João tonight" I responded "wait so are you guys a thing now or what" Aryanna asked curiously, "no we're just friends" I smiled "mhm sure" Pedro laughed

-
We arrived at our house at 7, Aryanna changed and quickly left again with Pedro so they could go to the party. I texted João that I was home and that he can come over already. With that I just got the snacks ready, After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door, I rushed to the door knowing it was João. I opened the door and João was there, he was wearing grey sweats and a black T-shirt, he looked so fine.
"hello pretty lady" he said with a smile, "hi João" I responded as we hugged. We both went inside and  sat on the couch close to each other but not so close. "do you want to pick the movie?" I asked him , "hmm sure" he laughed.

The movie started and I felt João move closer to me, and so I did the same I moved closer to him. Then João took his phone out and lifted it, "smile" he said, I looked up and he took a picture of us, "you look cute" he said looking at the picture, I laughed and smiled , João looked at me and we were just staring at each other, it wasn't awkward or anything, we both smiled and broke the eye contact, "okay my turn" I said taking my phone out and taking a picture of João, I looked at the picture of João and started smiling.

-

João pov

The movie ended and I noticed (y/n) sleeping on my shoulder, she looked so cute when she was asleep, but I didn't know if I should wake her up or leave her sleeping, "(y/n)" I said taping her arm, instead of that waking her up she just cuddled up more into me, "(y/n) the movie ended" I said again smiling, "I don't want to get up yet" she said not opening her eyes. I let out a small laugh and I just hugged her .

(y/n) pov

I woke up and I saw the movie was over, I rubbed my eyes then noticed I was asleep in João's arms, I felt my face heat up when I saw him holding me, he looked so peaceful sleeping, "João wake up" I told him, he woke up and gave me a smile "what time is it" he asked, I grabbed my phone and saw the time it was 2 am "it's 2 am" I said shocked, "oh wow it's late" he laughed "yeah, and my friends aren't even back yet" I sighed, "they are still out this late where are they ?" he asked, "oh they are at a party, they invited me to go but I wanted to see you" I smiled "what you wanted to hang out with me !?" he smirked, "yes ofc" I laughed,

Me and João just talked for a bit more till it was time for him to leave since it was late. We walked to the door and he stepped outside, "tonight was fun, I really enjoy hanging out with you" João said "I enjoy hanging out with you too João" I said smiling at him, João walked up to me and looked me in the eye, his eyes were so perfect, everything about him was perfect, he put his arms around me giving me a hug, I hugged him back obviously, we just stayed there in each others arms, enjoying each others presence, we finally let go after 2 minutes, "goodnight (y/n)" he said before kissing my cheek, my face got warm and I started smiling so much, "goodnight João" I laughed. And with that he walked to his car, got in and drive off.

I went upstairs to my room and washed my body really quickly, I then changed into my pjs and brushed my teeth. I got into bed and the to only thing on my mind was João and how he kissed my cheek, I was so happy about that I couldn't sleep. I then remembered about the picture I took of João when we were watching the movie. I went on my camera roll and clicked on the picture, the second I saw it again I decided to put it as my Home Screen, just because . After staring at the picture for a little while longer I finally dozed off to sleep.

João pov

I was driving back home and I was just thinking about (y/n). The way she fell asleep on me, and when I kissed her cheek, it was cute how her face turned after. It sucks how I might not see her tomorrow because of the event I'm going to, I would want to take her has my plus one but I don't know if she would want to go.
I got home and changed into shorts and took my shirt off then brushed my teeth. After I laid in my bed I went to my camera roll and looked at the picture I took of me and (y/n). She looked so pretty, I smiled at the picture for a bit before drifting off to sleep.

———————————————————————————

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 190 VIEWS 😪