-chapter 4-

Today was the day of the event I woke up at 11:00, a little late because I was tired. I got up and brushed my teeth, after I went to Aryanna's room to see if she was awake, I knocked on her door and when I walked in she was just laying down on her phone, "good morning" I laughed, "morning" Aryanna replied in a sleepy voice, "do you have any plans today" I asked curiously, "nope why" she replied, "oh cause I got invited to an event and there's gonna be all types of people there, you wanna come with me ?" I said, "omg yes!" she said sitting up quickly.

We went downstairs and ate some breakfast, I got some yogurt and Aryanna ate cereal, "do you know what you are gonna wear?" I asked "is there a dress code?" she replied "just formal" I said "hm probably just a blue dress not sure yet" she responded. We finished eating our breakfast and Aryanna went to the living room to watch tv, I heard her FaceTime someone but I didn't care so I went upstairs to my room. I entered my room and laid on my bed when I saw a message from João.

—————————————
João pov

Today was the day of the event and I needed to ask (y/n) today if she would want to go with me so I texted her .

(y/n) 🤍

good morning pretty:)

good morning João !

how'd you sleep ?

I slept great hbu

eh I slept okayy

Are you doing anything today?

yess I am :(

oh okayy

wait whyy

I wanted to invite you somewhere
It's okay though we can hangout
another day ;)

yess we can :)

I was upset she couldn't go with me but we could always hangout another time, but it would've been amazing to have (y/n) as my date.

———————————————-
(y/n) pov

I was sad I couldn't hang out with João today, I would've invited him as my plus one but I have already invited Aryanna.

——————————

The event started at 7 and it was now 5:00 so I decided it was a good idea to start getting ready, I took a quick shower then started with my makeup I didn't do anything extra just some simple makeup, I straightened my hair and i just left it down, the dress I decided to wear was strapless it had a corset, it was long and it had a large slit on the side of my leg, the color of the dress was black with sequin, my heels were silver with crystals. I loved how the dress fit my body, it was a tight dress and it showed my curves nicely.

     I went downstairs since it was time for us to start heading over there, "oulala you look so wow" Aryanna said hyping me up "you look so pretty omgg" I told her. A driver was picking us up, so we went outside and got into the car.

     ———————————————

         I stepped out of the car and paparazzi immediately started taking pictures of me and asking questions, we made it into the building and it was very elegantly decorated, I walked to the table that was reserved for me and I was looking around a recognizing a lot of people, mainly models, I started to recognize professional futbol players, then it came to my mind that João might be here.

       I was sitting down at my table talking with some other models, then I decided to get myself a drink, "Aryanna do you want a drink?" I asked
"yes just get me whatever you get pleasee" she responded , "okay I'll be back" I said .
I walked to the bar and ordered the drinks, while I was waiting I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Kevin "long time no see" he said "omg Kevin I haven't seen you in so long" I said as we hugged "so how have you've been" he asked "I've been good, how about you?" I asked, "I've been the same, really focused on futbol" he laughed, "here's your drinks ma'am" the bartender said to me, "I'm gonna go back to my table wanna join?" I asked Kevin, "yeah sure let me just get myself a drink then I'll meet you there" he responded.

           I sat back down at my table, I gave Aryanna her drink and she thanked me, I found myself looking around again in hope João was here, then I saw him. He was wearing a black suit his hair same way as usual, he looked so handsome I fell in love.

———————————————-
João pov

I wasn't really excited about the event, I just wanted to see (y/n) and be with her, I was just sitting down at the reserved table with some of the guys from my team, I started to look around to see if I recognized any other people and I noticed many models were here, i felt excited knowing that (y/n) may be here, maybe that's why she said she was doing something today I thought to myself, I continued to look around when I finally saw her. She was wearing a strapless black dress and she looked beautiful with it, the way the dress fit her body, the way her hair looked perfect. I kept looking at her making my face warm up.

       I noticed her looking around to, I was confused, was she looking for someone, then we made eye contact, I saw a smile grow on her face, I couldn't help but smile back.

________________________
(y/n) pov

  The second me and João made eye contact with each other we smiled. I got up and made my way over to him, he got up and did the same. "João your here!" I said as I hugged him, "I didn't think you would be here" he laughed as he hugged me "you look beautiful (y/n)" he said looking at me "you don't look to bad yourself" I smiled, we both just laughed and headed to the bar.

          Me and João were just enjoying drinks and talking at the bar when I noticed Kevin walking towards us. "I was waiting for you at the table" Kevin said "I'm so sorry I forgot" I said "it's okay wanna just hangout some other time and catch up?" he asked, "yeah sure just let me know when" I responded, "okay well I'm leaving now bye
(y/n) see you soon" he said as he waved at me "bye Kevin" I smiled. Once Kevin left i looked over and saw João just staring straight not facing me anymore, did me talking to Kevin upset him ? I thought to myself, "hey you okay?" I asked him, "yeah it's just I don't want to be here anymore, wanna get out of here ?" He said looking back at  me " yeah sure let's go" I smiled. Aryanna had already left back home because she said she wasn't feeling well so she had just took an Uber.

        We had got into his car and we weren't really going anywhere specific, we were just driving around admiring everything, I noticed João looking at me so I looked back at him, we just smiled at each other, I could never get over his smile it was so perfect, "wanna go to a park?" he asked "yes ofc" I respond, we drive to a park it was kinda empty because the time was 10:00, we had gotten out of the car and just started walking, I started to get cold and I guess João noticed it and so he wrapped his jacket around my shoulders, I looked up at him and smiled.  We had walked to a bridge and we sat down on some benches on the bridge.

         "so are you liking Portugal so far" he asked looking at me "I'm honestly enjoying it a lot, I love it here " I smiled. Me and João just kept eye contact, we were just looking at each other, then I felt his hand on my cheek.

__________________________________

Uh oh what's gonna happen 😧