𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐎𝟐 🝮

TUESDAY, MANHATTANVILLE - HARLEM. 12:58

AALIYAH

AALIYAH... laid in her bed looking up at the ceiling, Her phone rung making her pick it up. "Hey girl, You wanna go to a party on the block tonight?" Her bestfriend Desire asked, "Girl hell no, You crazy? Every time we go to a party on the block they start shooting." Aaliyah said.

"Please Liyah! We never get out the house and have fun." Desire complained, Aaliyah rolled her eyes before speaking, "Fine, What time it start?" Aaliyah asked, "It start in a hour, I'll be over your house in thirty minutes!" Desire said hanging up the phone.

Aaliyah sighed before getting out of bed and going to her closet, She grabbed her outfit and walked to her bathroom to straighten her honey brown long curly hair. FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, she finished her hair. She grabbed her lotion and placed it onto her beautiful brown body.

She grabbed her black dress and blue jean jacket and placed it onto her body, She brushed her hair out as she applied lip gloss onto her big pink juicy lips, She didn't put makeup on because she didn't need it. The girl was all natural.

Her face was plonk blank clear, she had an amazing face routine so it was always kept clear, where it looks like she wore makeup. She grabbed her purse as she heard an honk outside of her house, she grabbed her phone walking downstairs.

"Liyah, tell your friend our door bell works. She doesn't need to honk her horn over and over." Her mother said rolling her eyes as Aaliyah laughed, "I will do so mother." Aaliyah said, She walked out of her house closing her door behind her.

She looked up at the dark sky as she walked over to Desire's car, "My mama said stop honking your horn and come ring the door bell." Aaliyah said first thing when she gotten into the car, "Oh shit, my bad. You know your mama don't play." Desire said.

Aaliyah laughed before she nodded her head agreeing, "Now girl, where this party at?" "It's in Sugarhill." Desire said, "Uht Uht! Hell no, Turn back around Desire! I am not going to Sugarhill just to get killed." Aaliyah said, "Girl calm down." Desire said.
"It'll be fine." Desire continued.

"Hell no, Everybody gets killed down there, just two nights ago a drive by happened and seven people were killed." Aaliyah said, "Well those seven people won't be us. Calm down girl, it'll be fun." Desire said laughing.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes relaxing in her seat, FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER. "We here!" Desire said happily, Aaliyah looked up seeing a block surrounded with cars. She unbuckled her seatbelt opening her car door. "This gone be fun." Desire said.

Aaliyah grabbed Desire's hand holding onto it keeping her into her sight as she walked into an apartment filled with people. "Girl, These people stank." Aaliyah said scrunching up her face and pinching her nose. Desire laughed at her.

"It smell like weed, sex, must and pussy all together." Aaliyah said, "It always smell like that at parties." Desire said, They both let go of each other hands walking around, "Ok, ima go find me a fine nigga. You do the same and keep your phone on." Desire said.

Aaliyah nodded her head, "Yo, shorty you lost?" A curly headed light skin came up to Aaliyah and asked her, "No, I'm fine.", "Alright well if you need anything I'll be over there ya heard. With my crew. And my name is DDOT." the boy said as Aaliyah nodded her head.

She sat down on one of the high chairs as she sprung herself around in it, she looked around for Desire seeing she was missing and the apartment wasn't so big, the bathroom was the only thing that was opened the rooms were blocked off.

Aaliyah didn't worry too much about it because if she called or text the girl Desire would say she would be 'doing too much' she was probably being dicked down in the bathroom or something, Aaliyah laughed at the thought as she put her phone away.

TWO HOURS LATER, Aaliyah still hasn't heard anything from Desire, She had called and texted her over and over and still no response. "Aaliyah!" She heard from behind her and seen Desire wiping her mouth. A curly headed boy walked out behind her.

"Girl I was blowing you up." Aaliyah said, "I know sorry, Bye DD." Desire said as he turned around and looked at her but didn't respond. "Bitch I was sitting there for two hours! You know what I'm mad now. I wanna go home." Aaliyah said, "Bro your doing too much. I'm fine." Desire said.

"No I'm not. Because you were fucking and sucking in the bathroom and I was worried for two hours Desire." Aaliyah said, "Bitch, when you make it sound like that it's bad." Desire said frowning. "You can stay I'll just take the train." Aaliyah said, It'll only take Twenty Two minutes.

What's the worse that could happen Aaliyah thought, She walked to the train station getting on a train back to Manhattan. She sat down in the seat as she looked around and not much people were on the train thankfully, it was a peaceful ride and she returned home safely.

——————
ARI SPEAKS .!💕
Why r people tryna cancel my heart?🥲 Eva didn't do nothing so hop off her dick💁🏾‍♀️, y'all wanna hate her so bad! I'll go to war behind her fr😂😂.