𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐎𝟕 🝮

SUNDAY - SUGARHILL, HARLEM. 1:34
"I'm hurting, I'm sorry if I hurt you."

NOTTI

NOTTI... counted the money that was currently in his hand, it was $15,000. Notti moved his lips to side as in thought, they were running low on money. $15,000 wasn't nothing to all the three brothers, The boys would spend the money in seconds.

Notti sighed knowing exactly what he had to do to get more money, DEAL MORE. And that wasn't on his list, He put all the money down onto the table, Notti clicked his tongue as he smirked in the thought of AALIYAH, Maybe he could make her do something FOR HIM. Notti pushed the thought away shaking his head.

Little did the boy know that Aaliyah called the cops on him after he killed Setty, If Notti had ever found out about that, He'd kill the girl himself. Luckily he hasn't found out, YET. Notti grabbed his phone as he pressed onto DD's contact name, "Yo my heart, we kinda running low on money." Notti spoke into the phone.

"Yeah like, $15,000." Notti said, "Don't panic my heart I gotcha you." Notti spoke, he hung the phone up as he had gotten out of his chair, either he was gonna hit a lick or sell some more drugs, and the boy really didn't wanna do either, but for the sake of his brothers. He most definitely had to.
——————

AALIYAH

AALIYAH... sat upon her bed, When all of a sudden she heard a knock on the door. Her heart raced, everytime she heard an knock she thought it was Notti coming back to get his revenge, She heard a few more knocks as she gotten up out of the bed and went to go open it. She peaked her head out just to see Desire.

"You scared me." Aaliyah said with relief, Desire laughed at the girl. "Your still scared about the Notti situation?" Desire asked the girl, "Yes." Aaliyah said mugging the female that sat onto her couch, "Where your mama at?" Desire asked the girl. "You know my mama, she never here always on business trips." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes.

Aaliyah hated the fact that she was never able to spend some quality time with her mother, What if her mothers plane blew up right now, Aaliyah never even talks to her mom, he mother never calls the girl, even when she is at home she's in her room working on stuff, Her mother only sends and gives her money to spend.

It's usually $18,000, That'll last the girl two months and then she she runs out her mother sends her more, Aaliyah shook her head not even listening to what Desire was saying, She was only talking about how much she was inlove with Notti of whatever, for some reason that made Aaliyah roll her eyes ten times harder.

Aaliyah knew the boy was interested into her and not Desire, she just didn't say anything. Desire is a lost soul, She's clueless about everything, Aaliyah shook her head at that thought, the fact that she'll give her body to Ten different men is disgusting, Aaliyah sighed as she took a look at Desire sizing her up and down.

Aaliyah remembered when Desire got beat up by that CRYSTAL girl, That was embarrassing. At the end of the day Crystal did win, She was dragging, punching, stomping doing everything that would hurt the girl and she Desire on the ground bleeding and crying, Aaliyah wasn't there at the time but she had seen the video.

Aaliyah laughed at the thought, That could never be her, Aaliyah may be very quiet, But her hands are very dangerous. Aaliyah sprung her chair around towards the table as she unlocked her IPhone 14 Pro Max, "Anyways, IM THROWING AT PARTY AT YOUR HOUSE TONIGHT." Desire spoke which made the girl hurry and turn around.

"No the hell your not." Aaliyah said, Desire smirked at the girl. "Oh yes I am, Please Aaliyah! Please!" Desire begged getting onto her knees, Aaliyah rolled her eyes before nodding her head agreeing to let the girl do it, Desire smiled as she had gotten off of her knees, They were ashy. "Wear something cute tonight." Desire said before walking out of her house.

———————
ARI'S SPEAKING.!💕
Somebody asked me where is Jay at, in this story Jay is the famous drug dealer, and he's dealing to them they just have no idea that their related to the boy!