𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝟏𝟎 🝮

MONDAY , AUGUST 15th
NEW YORK, MANHATTAN.

It's was now in August, nd it was Two—months until Aaliyah had seen Notti, She was worried but at the same time she wasn't, Only worried because she was afraid that he could be dead

It's was now in August, nd it was Two—months until Aaliyah had seen Notti, She was worried but at the same time she wasn't, Only worried because she was afraid that he could be dead. Or hurt, she wouldn't know, Usually she'd hear from Desire, but the girls didn't care for each other anymore.

The bell had rung causing Aaliyah to wake up from her desk, School had started a few days ago. To her it felt like it started a few months—ago. This was exhausting for the girl. And it made it no better at the fact that her mother wasn't here, usually her mother comes back when she starts school. But it seems her mother is a lot busy this year.

"Aaliyah stay after class, will you please." Mrs. Forever asked, Aaliyah groaned as her head throbbed from her headache, Mrs. Forever answered a few students questions before leading them out the door and shutting it, "Ok, I've been noticing you've been falling asleep in my class a lot." Mrs. Forever said to the girl.

"Yeah it's because your class is mad boring." Aaliyah said being a hot mouth, "Ok, Mrs.Lady, Since you fall asleep a lot. And you HARDLY ever pay attention. You have after school detention sweetie." Mrs. Forever announced, Aaliyah rolled her eyes knowing that she was going to skip that and not go instead go straight home.

"Yeah man whatever." The girl said rolling her eyes before grabbing her backpack, "Aaliyah hold on dear, I have to write you a note." Mrs.Forever said, Mrs.Forever was very old and she moved slow so you'd have to wait often times, She wrote the girl a note before handing it to her.

"Have a nice day." She said as she smiled at the girl and Aaliyah walked right out of there, She stopped in her tracks seeing Desire talking to the girls that don't like Aaliyah, You'd think Aaliyah was a sweet girl but shes about that action. If anybody said something the wrong way she'd pop them in their mouth. That goes for boys and girls.

"There go that bitch Aaliyah." She heard whispers about her, She chose to ignore the girls and only roll her eyes and walk away, it was now 7th period and almost time for her to go home soon. So she just decided to finish up school and leave without getting in any trouble.

——— END OF THE DAY.

It was now time for Aaliyah to go home, thankfully, her house was too far from the school so she just walked, she stuck her AirPods in her ear, as she ignored the traffic, she walked across the street as she seen desire and the girls she didn't like. She rolled her eyes and took one air pod out to make sure they wouldn't sneak her.

"This bitch." One of the girls said, Aaliyah was outta school so she had all day for the bullshit, "Whatca say?" Aaliyah said turning around, "I said this bitch." The girl said speaking louder, Desire just sat there and watched knowing how Aaliyah got. "Girl you scary, you took Notti away from desire knowing damn well that was her boyfriend." The girl said.

Aaliyah laughed and took her other air pod out, "Bitch, you really out here lying telling people you and Notti dated? The fuck." Aaliyah said rolling her eyes, "You weird as fuck." Aaliyah also said, Desire stood up putting her hair into a ponytail, "I've been waiting for this day since we was kids." Desire said.

Aaliyah looked at her like she was weird knowing the girl always had some jealousy against her, Aaliyah dropped her backpack and her phone, leaving her AirPod case in her pocket. "So Whatca wanna do?" Aaliyah asked, Desire swung on the girl but missed. Aaliyah threw a punch at her face landing right on her mouth, desire clocked back gasping.

Desire only grew more angrier and grabbed Aaliyah's hair, Desire tried to pull Aaliyah to the ground but failed and ended up slinging herself to the ground, Aaliyah landed another punch onto desires face, as one of the girls jumped in it, Aaliyah grabbed the other girl and slung her around causing her to run into a tree.

"Girls stop." She heard a females voice, as she turned around she made eye contact with Mrs. Forever, she let go of desire as the girl was on the ground with a bloody mouth, which she was confused because she only hit the girl two times. Aaliyah grabbed her things as she walked away.

"Aaliyah." Mrs. Forever called out, but Aaliyah chose to ignore the older lady and go home instead, on the walk home tears fell from her eyes, because she only felt like her life had been a living hell for the past two months, first she stopped being friends with desire, second she hadn't seen Notti after the fight she had with desire and third her mother wasn't there with her for her 10th grade year.

She was ignoring the fact the she actually missed Notti, and she was really worried about his safety, everyday she prayed he'd be alright out here in the streets, she was only asking God to hear her prayers. Aaliyah finally got home as she walked upstairs to her apartment, there by the door, stood flowers she turned her hair sideways as she picked them up.

She read the note onto the flowers. "I miss you so much Aaliyah, ima see you soon I promise, I gotta stay away from you right now, it's too dangerous." Love Notti, The note said she looked around but didn't see anyone, she was confused on what he meant by TOO DANGEROUS.

____________
Heyy guys😭. I was reading my old books and ts said 1 yr ago n I was like damn😔.
I'm sorry I've been so distant, I js grew outta ts dude .