124. Gentle Nature 18+

Rewritten cause a portion of this chapter got deleted for some reason.

3RD PERSON POV

Izuku: Hmmmm.....it's quite warm in here.

He was busy showering, enjoying some time alone.....though.......

Kaina: Thanks for letting me shower with you....

Izuku: No prob- what are you doing?

Smut Warning (1/5)

He suddenly felt a pair of hands grab his shoulder, turning him around as he faces Kaina. She purposefully squeezed her assets together, grinning as she turns around.

Kaina: *smile* What does it look like I want Izuku?~

She places her hands against the wall, looking over her shoulder before shaking her ass.

Kaina: I haven't had a good fuck for a while now. *grin* Since we're together now~ You can do whatever yo- *moan* Ah!~

She lets out a sudden moan as Izuku swiftly enters her, his dick penetrating her as deep as it could before he begins to move in and out of her.

Kaina: S-So good~ P-Please give me more~

Izuku nods his head before speeding up his thrusts, ripping some loud moans out of her mouth.

*SLAP*

Kaina: A-Ah~ Please slap my ass~

*SLAP*

Kaina: *moan* N-Ngh~

*SLAP*

Izuku: Look at you....already so wet even when I just started fucking you...

Kaina: *smile* O-Oh really Ah~

Izuku pulls out and flips her over so her back was touching the wall before entering her once more, drawing out a moan.

Kaina: *pant* A-Are you really into older women?

Izuku: There is beauty in women of every age. Even if you're 10 years older than me I will always make sure you are satisfied to your liking.

He continues to piston gently into her warm pussy, her breath shallow with each thrust sending a jolt of pleasure through her. Her hands held his shoulders while he pinned her against the wall with one of her legs raised up.

Izuku: Kiss me Kaina.

She complies, shoving her lips onto his and engaging in a heated kiss. He presses his head forward to slip his tongue into her mouth which draws out a loud muffled moan. His hand fondled her breasts, caressing and squeezing it as much as he can. He continues to fuck her at this pace, seeing the flushed look on her face as they went at it for 10 minutes before he pulls his head back.