chapter 3 visco....

Eddie's POV
I checked his pulse and he wasn't breathing....
"SOMEONE CALL AN VET FOR FUCKS SAKE, PLEASE" I was crying and everyone knew it would kill me if visco died.

At the hospital

Juicy's POV
We finally got to the vets and Eddie face was red and it hurt me to see him like this, gabby was comforting him as I was holding visco. A doctor came and took him while we had to wait.
"Eddie.... Don't worry visco is okay he is im good hands"
"I know but I've had visco for so long and finally getting a cat with gabby made me really happy and I don't want to-" he paused as we all looked up and the vet.
"Is my cat okay!?" Eddie bursted out. The vet gulped and looked down "I'm sorry"

Eddie's POV
The vet gulped and looked down "I'm sorry" my heart sank thinking I heard him wrong... I did hear him wrong! This couldn't be real! "NO NO NO he's lying" I cried as juicy tried to hug me. I pushed him away and looked at the doctor "your lying! Please stop joking with me!" The doctor spoke once more before leaving "I'm not joking... I'm sorry.." My heart shattered I couldn't bear the pain and fell on my knees. Juicy rushed to catch me as I passed out.

Juicy's POV
I knew that he only passed out from tiredness or stress so I decided to take gabby to her place and I drove to eddies place. I put him on the bed and pulled up the covers and I smiled.
"Don't go" Eddie said holding my hand. I laid beside him as he gripped onto me.

The next morning

Juicy's POV
I woke up and Eddie was still sleeping so I decided to make him some coffee, as I went upstairs Eddie was gone...