the only story that dosent involve gabby stabbing juicy

Eddie's pov

I laughed at my friends replies.
"Thanks alot for supporting us" i smiled. Narrator looked at me in that weird face that he does.
"Dont you gt any ideas"
"Can i, can i, can i," narrator pleaded in a funny voice. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Later that day

Juicy's pov

I was laying on my couch unable to keep my eyes open for longer than six seconds. They would be back soon. Wouldn't they. I mean i wouldn't doubt mully just fucking off and never coming back and narrator stealing eddie because they have an amazing friendship and he adores eddies baby bump.
Just at that moment I heard the door go. I ran to the door and opened it.
It was gabby? She was crying!?
"Gabby are you okay!?" I looked at her worried.
"Do you know where eddie is?" She sobbed.
"Not really, all i know is that they went out to get stiff for the gender reveal" gabby's frown turned to a happy smile
"Awhhhhh your having a baby shower! I know this may sound a bit weird but may i come i would love to see the baby shower" i smiled at gabby and told her she definitely had to come. I hated seeing her upset but i dont want to force her to tell me whats wrong.

Narrator's pov

I was driving carefully so i didnt hurt Eddie and looked at josh and mully who were already asleep i dont blame any of them for sleeping gstting akl that stuff in the car was torture. Thats why i chose to drive because i didn't help them pack the stuff as i was getting them all food.

After what felt like forever i finally pulled into the driveway, i then woke up mully and josh before they suffocated eachother and then woke up eddie with a warm calming voice.
"Eddie, we're home you need to get out the car mr lazy" eddie opened his eyes before shuting them quickly aftr being blinded by the sun.

I finally got bored of waiting so i gently heaved him into my arms and locked my car door. I absolutely love helping eddie or basically any of the boys. Once we got inside, everyone was already asleep i saw gabby here but i saw that her mascara was running so she was probably just crying and fell asleep when juicy tried to brighten her mood.

Oh i just remembered that we have that interview tomorrow so we all beter get to sleep. I ended up carrying all the boys to a room either it be the guest bedroom that mully and josh had to currently share, eddie and juicy obviously in there room, gabby in the other spare room and since there wasnt another spare room i just decided to sleep on the couch, honestly I don't mind sleeping here