part - 22 🔞

Author pov

At mansion-

Jk was continuously banging the door

And finally broke it .

He went inside the bathroom but didn't found y/n there, suddenly his eyes went towards the window 🪟.

Suddenly two guards came to jk .

Gaurd1: boss you called us?

Jk: why should I call you guys?

They looked at each other.

Gaurd2: but sir Mrs. Jeon said you were calling us .

After hearing this jk understand she ran away.

Jk : Aish!! You dumb ass fools (shouted)

Gaurds were so scared at that time they couldn't reply.

Jk tooked a gun and shoot both of them on the spot

He suddenly started laughing like a  psycho

Jk : Aish... My baby wifey is so brave. (Start laughing)

Little did she knew that , she has awaken the beast and now this beast is going to hunt her .

Author pov end -

Y/n pov

I was running beacuse some black cars were following me but suddenly a Black car stopped in front of me... And now I was surrounded by cars I can't escape.

Suddenly the car door open and the devil himself was standing infront of me.

Y/n pov end

Author POV

Jk: so princess, are you tired of running from me (said mockingly)

Y/n : I will never be tired of running from you until I escape (shouted)

Jk: (glared) wow !! I never expected this answer from you. Well nevermind you need some punishment for hitting your husband with a vas and spoiling our Frist night.

Jk came close to y/n's ears and whispered.

Jk: well, we will complete our work which we left incomplete after we reached home (deep voice)

Y/n was silent and don't answer anything but from inside she was fucking scared.

Suddenly jk put y/n on his shoulder and went inside the car.

Time skip.

They reached the mansion and jk dragged y/n inside there room .

And throw y/n on the bed

Y/n start to crawl back but jk grab her leg and pull her towards him

Y/n: why are you doing this? What have I done to you ?

Jk: princess you caught my attention. And stole my heart and I love you so much.

Y/n : but I don't infact now I hate you (murmured)

Jk: what did you said just now ? Huh!? You hate . You hate me?! Let me make you hate me more .

He shouted while y/n flinch....

Jk: today I will teach you a lesson

With that he Hover over her

Y/n : please don't do this .

Y/n says while trying to push him but he is fast enough to pinned her hands above her head , he take a hand cuff and chuffed her hands while she just sobbed.

Y/n: please don't do this

Jk: I will not listen to you today

Y/n plead while crying but he tore her dress and removed his shirt and start kissing her roughly, y/n tryed to kick him but he held her thigh tightly. Soon he started sucking her neck while giving her hickey, y/n just sobbed trying to free herself from the handcuff.

He suddenly tore her bra and start sucking her boobs makeing her scream in pain her nipples truned red and swallow.

Y/n: please Stop

He removed her panty and rubbed her clit.

He took off his pant, he enter her she scream so loud in pain .

He started to thrust into her mercilessly

Y/n's wall clench around him as she felt she is in edge to cum. He feel that and smirk while thrusting inside her more. Y/n cumed on him and passed out .

This night was pleasure able for jk but for y/n it was a nightmare.

.

.

.

.

.

End of part 22

Hey cuties here is your part 22