part 24

Author POV —

Next morning :)

Jungkook woke up as he saw y/n cutely sleeping in his arms while pouting , This made his lips curved into a smile.

He kissed on her forehead as he carefully takes his arms out then covered her with the blanket.
He never in his life imagned a girl could make him go crazy. She completely made him obsessed with her.

He got up from his bed and went to balcony. He lightup his cigarette which was between his lips , he inhale the toxic smoke and exhale the smoke.

Jungkook POV

I was thinking about last night. I know what I did was completely wrong but she could have understand my feelings for her. I love her so much but she is not ready to accept the fact.

Author POV

After smoking jungkook went to take a shower 🚿

After sometime he came out of the bathroom only a towel wrapped around his waist, while giving a good view of his 8 packes. He also have some scars on his back and biceps.

He wore his clothes and pecked y/n's lips and left for his work.

                                 🎐

As y/n woke up she felt so much pain in her body. She slowly tries to getup from the bed but falls on floor. She slowly gripped the bed and sits on the bed.

Tears started falling from her eyes as the flashbacks started coming. She hugged her knees and cryed her heart out. But the think made her happy was that her husband was not in the room.

Suddenly somone knocked the door that made y/n flincked.

Maide: Mam may I come in!

Y/n: y-es

She quickly wiped her tears

A woman around her mom's age came in side with a tray of food.

Maide: mam your breakfast!

Y/n: I don't want to eat anything, please don't force me. I don't have apatite.

Maide: mam please have it, sir have strictly ordered me to make you eat your breakfast cause you haven't eaten anything since last night.

Y/n: Aunty please don't force me. And please don't call me mam. You are elder than me, so please call me by my name.

Maide: ok dear! But please have your breakfast or else sir will kill me

Y/n: why he is like that always violence and violence. I will have my breakfast if you sit with me and talk because I don't know anyone here.

Maide: ofcourse my child. Now eat you breakfast.

Y/n started eating her breakfast

Maide: y/n ig you don't mind can I ask you something?

Y/n ofcourse aunty!

Maide: Are you from India? Actually I don't get chance to ask sir about you that much!

Y/n: yes aunty I am from India

Maide: I am also from India!

Y/n : that's great finally I got someone Desi here !!

Maide chuckled at y/n's statement

Y/n: Aunty you know that batamiz aadmi ka dost took my bestfriend. I don't know in which condition she is in ( she said in worried tone )

( Note: I will denote Maide aunty as only aunty or you can suggest any name )

Aunty: don't worry beta! She will be fine.

After sometime aunty went as she had some work to do.

Y/n was sitting on a chair 🪑 in balcony
While thinking about gungun.

Time passed so fast that it was afternoon, Aunty bought y/n her lunch.

After finishing her lunch she was sitting while chatting with her aunty.

Y/n: Aunty! Ek batt bolo ye chhachhoonder ka baccha  kya Animal movie dekha tha?

Aunty started laughed at her statement.

Aunty: kyun beta?

Y/n: kuyn ki Animal movie Mai Jo Mai actor tha wo pura iss chhachhoonder ka baccha ki tarah tha. Only blood and blood!!

Aunty was laughing as y/n was talking non stop. Without awareing of the fact that y/n's chhachhoonder ka baccha was lending against the door while watching his baby wife talking non stop, laughing and smiling. But he wasn't able to get some words which was in hindi .

End of part|| 24 ||

Hey my cute readers!! Hope you all are good fine! This this the part 24 .

I am trying to update the episodes as soon as possible and also trying to give you all long episodes 💗

I will post the spoilers in my Instagram account if you want you watch the spoilers you can follow me on my Instagram which 's link is in my bio.

And also hope you like this part 💗💗 ✨

Bye love love💞🧿

Words : 695