The Fall of Stetriol

Theodora was outraged to see that King Feliandor had been locked up already. He hadn't lasted long before the people of Stetriol figured out who he was. It was clear that they had not forgiven him for his crimes, but she did. She thought that Feliandor deserved more. He deserved to claim Stetriol as his. As Theodora grabbed her magical staff and black cloak, she lifted up her sleeve for Salem to go into dormant state. The black cat eyed her wearily before disappearing with a flash and becoming a tattoo on the witch's arm.

Theodora laughed wickedly. She was going to free Feliandor and help him reclaim his throne once and for all. The witch cast a spell to summon a portal and on the other side of it was Feliandor's prison cell. All she had to do was to walk through.

"Hold on, my King. I am coming," Theodora said as she stepped into the portal.

---

Tasha sat with Ninani next to her favourite water fountain. She had been reading her favourite book while Ninani swam around in the fountain. Tasha had been trying to keep herself distracted ever since King Feliandor had returned. She didn't even know what to say to her Greencloak friends about the situation.

The only way was to be honest. She had never even seen a crocodile that massive before. Stetriol was known for its large saltwater crocodiles but Feliandor's was a monster. She even thought that it was bigger than Shane's crocodile.

Ninani swam up to her as if she knew what she was thinking about.

"I know," Tasha sighed. "It's just so impossible."

She knew sooner or later she would have to return to Greenhaven, but it was hard knowing that the world's most dangerous criminal was alive in her hometown. She knew that Conor had called them all back to Greenhaven, but she had to dismiss it for now.

As she turned over the page in her book, she heard a loud explosion coming from the main castle. It was so loud her ears rang and she and Ninani ended up jumping away from the fountain. Tasha was on the ground, staring with wide eyes.

"What was that?" Tasha asked Ninani.

The swan beat her wings in the air. At the same time, Stetriol's castle was up in flames. Villagers were running and screaming, and all Tasha could do was watch with horror as she had no idea what she could be facing.

Tasha ran towards the castle with Ninani in the sky above her. The fire had now spread to the surrounding areas and began to quickly move towards peoples' homes. It wouldn't be long before Stetriol was lost completely. She could see the guards just watching, their faces clouded with sorrow.

But Tasha didn't realise what they were looking at until she came closer. There, in the doorway of the castle stood King Feliandor and a strange woman. Tasha drew her sword and slowly approached the bottom of the stairs keeping her eyes locked on Feliandor.

"Here she is," the strange woman said. "A Greencloak has finally come to save the day!"

King Feliandor looked around and laughed. "Looks like she won't be saving anybody today. It's too late."

Tasha was about to speak when she noticed piles of dead people inside the castle, and there also looked to be a large reptile.

The crocodile. It looked as if it was eating someone...

Tasha's neck hairs stood up as a shiver ran down her spine.

"You monsters!" Tasha spat. "How could you take Stetriol away from us again?"

"Take Stetriol away from you?" Feliandor questioned. "It was always mine and will be mine!"

"We were doing just fine until you came back!" Tasha moved closer, clutching her sword as her cloak swirled around her in the wind. "You will pay!"

Feliandor and the woman both laughed as if she was joking.

"I'd like to see you try," said the woman.

Suddenly the whole castle came crashing down, and Tasha and the guards had no choice but to jump out of the way. She screamed as she felt the whole earth shake like an earthquake underneath her. She glimpsed back behind her shoulder and could see that Feliandor and the woman were both shielded by a bubble.

Just like magic, she thought.

More people rushed passed Tasha screaming and crying. She had stopped to look around once she was safe from the tumbling castle. The sky was completely red and full of smoke, people were dead around her, she could see mothers carrying their children to safety, the ships on the dock were also leaving with people on board.

The flames around her were slowly closing in. If she didn't find a way out soon she would be burnt alive. Ninani trumpeted at an exit for Tasha to escape from. It was the same way that the guards and some other people were going. She looked back at where Feliandor and the woman were.

Black mist surrounded the two figures like dark magic.

"Come this way, Greencloak!" a guard called.

Tasha looked back at the guard and could see Ninani standing with him. She didn't even realise that her heart was pounding so loudly and her breathing was so fast now. She quickly ran to the guard and he led her out through some burning buildings towards the other side of the dock.

"I am sorry but we all have to leave," he said. "Stetriol City is no more."

"I can't believe it," said Tasha. Her home was gone. Destroyed. All because of Feliandor.

She hated him even more now. As Tasha followed the guard closer to the docks, more explosions came from the castle.

"Hurry!" the guard grabbed her hand and they both ran. "The entire city is going to blow up!"

Tasha ran as fast as she could with the guard. As they came up to one of the ships she quickly jumped on it with Ninani. The ship itself was also full and straight away it began to sail away from the city.

People watched with horrified faces at their home. Tasha also stared, mortified. A loud rumbling sound could be heard from the city as they got further and further away. In seconds, the entire city blew up in flames and pieces of wood and debris went up into the sky.

Tasha had to wipe tears from her eyes at the sight. Her home was gone. Stetriol was gone.