LIFE/STORY UPDATE

Hey everyone!

Sorry I've been MIA for most of this year. It's been hectic to say the least as I've started a new job, moved back home, and have really been struggling to find time to enjoy my hobbies and the things I love like reading and writing. I hope that going into the new year I will be able to find and make the time to enjoy myself more. I hope to finally go see a mental health professional and official get diagnosed and hopefully get some help finding balance in my life again. And I should also be coming off training at my job soon as well, so then I may find time to read and write in my free time at work.

That being said, this book is NOT discontinued!

I am going to be editing Part Two of this story and making some adjustments. Nothing major as I still have a clear view of where I want this to go, just minor tweaks here and there. I just published some of these chapters so infrequently and far apart that I have some plot holes and such that I want to clean up. For anyone who has helped point these out to me, thank you! I want to make this story the best I possibly can as it is so dear to me as it is the first full fanfic I've every written (originally posted in 2012!!).

Thank you for all of yoy who have read, commented, and voted for this story! I appreciate the support so much! If you follow any of my other stories, I'll be posting similar updates on them to notify all my readers.

Thanks again for everything!
Emily