Chapter 150

The gap between heaven and earth just separated Lin Bugui from them, and the distance between Lin Suci and Lin Bugui was considered safe. It's just that Lin Bugui's words aroused Lin Suci's uneasiness.

As soon as Lin Bugui finished speaking, Lin Suci bared his teeth and let out another growl.

At the moment of crisis, his monster beast nature gradually surged up, and it was about to occupy his reason.

    "Hush..." Yan Boshen deeply rubbed Lin Suci's back hair, and whispered, "Hey, don't be afraid, it's okay."

Lin Suci's scarlet eyes calmed down and returned to its dim light.

Lin Suci regained his senses and couldn't help taking another step back.

    Lin Bugui's words, no matter what, are a threat to him.

    After all, he knew exactly how powerful Lin Bugui was. If he really wanted to...

Bai Qingkong and the others were just sucked away by Lin Bugui's powerful magic breath, and now they are all limp on the ground, not to mention Lin Zhixi who was seriously injured. Focusing on the weak panting in the chest, it is almost impossible to see the signs of life.

The little black bird probably also sensed the danger, and slipped down from Lin Suci's back quietly, his two wings hugged Zhongli Haiming tightly, and he didn't dare to go near him.

    A flame ignited in Lin Bugui's palm.

This is the only bright "color" in the world, and it is also the existence that makes Lin Suci's heart tremble.

Yan Boshen stopped in front of him, his long sword was out of its sheath, a purple electric current condensed like a storm between heaven and earth, wrapped around Yan Boshen's sword.

    "Little Ci, this is the last chance I'll give you."

Lin Bugui didn't even look at Yan Boshen, but quietly looked at Lin Suci, his voice was as gentle as ever, just gentle turned slowly into oppression.

    "Come to my side."

The answer to Lin Bugui was a heavy sword that condensed the power of heaven and earth.

Lin Suci's eyes blurred, Yan Boshen and Lin Bugui had already fought together again.

Just as Lin Suci was about to rush forward to help, he was stopped by an invisible transparent wall shield.

He turned around anxiously, growling, but didn't know what to do.

    Is there any other way to help Yan Boshen deal with Lin Bugui? Apart from him, the only person in this world of vain is Zhong Li HaiMing!

Lin Suci turned his head and stared at the little golden skull.

Zhongli Haiming was held in the arms of the little black bird, and he was very sensitive to Lin Suci's gaze.

    "Don't look at me, I'm not fighting. I can't help senior brother."

    Zhongli Haiming said slowly, "But I can help you."

    "How?" Lin Suci's eyes lit up.

If Zhongli Haiming could help him, and he went to help Yan Boshen, it would be regarded as the three disciples working together indirectly!

    Zhongli Haiming thought for a while: "...for example, like this."

    His body emitted a golden light.

Then a gigantic skeleton appeared in front of Lin Suci's eyes.

What's rare is that this skeleton is even bigger than the gigantic Lin Suci.