𝟎𝟎𝟎

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

[ A U T H O R ' S N O T E ]

I would like to thank you for choosing my book to read. But I would also like to mention that if this book is seen anywhere besides Wattpad, it's been copyrighted. It may give you a virus or it might not be the correct book, so I recommend you to go to Wattpad to read the right one. With that said, all votes, comments, and reads are very much appreciated. Thank you for choosing this book!

If you see any typos or grammar mistakes, please inform me so I can fix them, but do not go spreading hate in the comments because I've written something incorrectly or if I have written something you do not agree with such as a character being in a relationship with someone you don't like, etcetera. Also, I have a lot of diversity, so if I have made an error when writing something... such as cultural information, etc, please inform me.

Also, please comment on what you think of my book along with constructive criticism, but do not hate on characters when they make a mistake. I understand disliking a character and showing it, but nothing too extreme. I love these characters, and without their mistakes, what would they be? So don't ask me to kill off a character or anything because of something they do. And I mean the protagonists, I give no fucks for how you choose to treat the antagonists.

Thank you for choosing, 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, previously titled Misunderstood, I hope you enjoy it!

━━━━━━━━━━

[ W A R N I N G S ]

strong language

traumatic events

sexual assault

sexual content

suicidal thoughts

suicide attempts

underage drinking

illegal drugs

underage illegal drug abuse/use

mental health issues

mental illnesses

murder

torture

miscarriage

physical abuse

sexual abuse

mental abuse

emotional abuse

━━━━━━━━━━

[ E P I G R A P H ]

« they said we weren't worth it,
they said we shouldn't be together »

━━━━━━━━━━

[ 𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑 ]

This book includes diversity, so if I make mistakes on culture, I apologize. This book includes multiple characters apart of the LGBTQ+, so if you know you're homophobic, take this as your sign to EXIT THE BOOK. If you're racist, exit the book. If you comment something racist or I suspect you have some sort of prejudice, I will remove the comment and block you.

━━━━━━━━━━

[ S Y N O P S I S ]

Xemena is the new girl in a new city. But her past follows her and she quickly gets the label, "Bop," but it doesn't bother her. She knows she isn't as easy as people make her out to be. Her only friend is Drea, a girl she met on Instagram months before moving. During her time there, she meets Drea's brother and they come to realize they have a lot in common. But Mena has trust issues. What happens when dark meets dark? After all, adding two negatives makes a negative.
━━━━━━━━━━

All Rights Reserved.
FINDING SOLACE ©AMOUR4ARIA

cover by triceynexttdoor