𝐈𝐈

✩ ════════ ✩

✰ 𝐗𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐍 ✰𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒

✰ 𝐗𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐕𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐍 ✰
𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒

feel free to point out any mistakes
✩ ════════ ✩

     HER EYES ROAMED ACROSS HER reflection in the mirror, meticulously examining every detail. Her richly melanated skin glowed, complimented by the blonde wig she had carefully donned the night before and the outfit she personally selected.

     Her ensemble consisted of a black, high-waisted pleated mini skirt partnered with stacked, jeweled belts. Her midriff was revealed by a stylish white crop top adorned with the words "Iconically Hot," displaying a belly piercing she acquired a few months after her fifteenth birthday, along with some bruises and scars. Completing the basics of her outfit, she wore panda dunks which revealed basic Nike socks beneath the low rise shoes and a black bomber jacket.

     Her outfit was perfected by the addition of accessories — a silver crossbody purse, small to medium-sized silver hoops enhancing her ears, and three rings on her right hand, complimented by an additional two on her left. Completing the outfit were her stacked necklaces, featuring her initial "X," a heart pendant, and a cross charm.

     Stepping away from the mirror, she moved to her vanity, grabbing essentials — a weed pen, travel size vanilla scented perfume, and a matching lotion. She neatly placed the items into her purse, grabbing her backpack off her bed. With her phone in hand and headphones around her neck, she made her way downstairs.

     "Eat."

     She barely made it to the kitchen when she heard the command, eyes drifting up to meet her father's. He gave her a reassuring smile, crossing the kitchen to kiss her on the forehead, "I mean it."

     She took a seat at the island counter, taking small bites of the waffles and eggs. She sipped the orange juice next to the plate before looking towards her father. He gave her a look that told her she hadn't ate enough.

     She continued to eat, stopping when she finished about half of the plate and all of her orange juice.

     "Thank you, mija."

     He slipped on a suit jacket, grabbing his things, and a briefcase before he gave her another kiss and left the house.

     She stood from the counter and left her things sitting there then walked to the downstairs bathroom. She squatted in front of the toilet, shoving two fingers to the back of her throat.